B2 - General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

Noldus

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Anthony has the same function as the other three male participants: to fuck as many of the girls in the villas as possible. NOTHING else they have been hired. If then perhaps real feelings and temporary relationships arise as between Thor and Holly, this is just an unwanted " industrial accident "

If your hypothesis is Miron ( or the other 3 ? jokers --{ yes Thor got lucky but I'm sure Holly has /will move on}  as a sex machine choice/plant for the girls ,,, then 

!. Keep working on that one  lol 

2. I would never worry about these girls finding someone more interesting and macho than these clowns . just look at the history of the men the girls have brought home .. They are fit and can fuck

the challenge is and why would they ! Explain about the voyeur project and cameras  

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

If your hypothesis is Miron ( or the other 3 ? jokers --{ yes Thor got lucky but I'm sure Holly has /will move on}  as a sex machine choice/plant for the girls ,,, then 

!. Keep working on that one  lol 

2. I would never worry about these girls finding someone more interesting and macho than these clowns . just look at the history of the men the girls have brought home .. They are fit and can fuck

the challenge is and why would they ! Explain about the voyeur project and cameras  

Holly & Thor are together in California

2 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Holly & Thor are together in California

or Ontario or  or or ... whatever bad boy complex Holly might have  (how else do you explain Thar and fuckwad ?   she will dump these chumps when the moment suits her  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

it seems to me that a new couple is formed, strange, Lavika, she is practically a nun, she has a very selective ability to choose the guys she fucks with, as long as they breathe

How does this make any sense??? I swear some of you just type a bunch of words without any thought process behind it🙄

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

How does this make any sense??? I swear some of you just type a bunch of words without any thought process behind it🙄

since when did you or any of us expect sense in this forum... NON sense prevails 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2