B2 - General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

Noldus

53 minutes ago, Slow said:

Just to understand, what's the meaning of dressing like Lavi when one is alone? Why a mask? 

Mine is pure curiosity, please explain if possible.

so you have never worn girls panties while masturbating???  then no point to explain changing ones routine and treating yourself to kinky time   lol 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I have repeatedly the last couples of week referred and mentioned that it has been a kind of boredom repeat the masturbations across the Barcelona apartments , just obligatory actions apart from Karina and her butt plug use and …. WOW WOW WOW , what has been this from Lavika tonight .. the incredible sexy lingerie , the mask , the cuffs and the imagination going wild , the endless sexuality with the moves , the different positions , a totally well taken care pussy , pff , this was one of the best masturbations in recent weeks , that was awesome .. 

It isn’t a coincidence that Lavika keeps on strong after more than 300 days in the project , despite her taking a  “ break “ of men , you can clearly see the need of sex is there , she just does things whenever she wants , with whoever she wants .. the biggest respect comes from the part that she played Anthony a fool by having her fun before dumping him so easily , a master of shows and experienced with RLC and she has made him look a dwarf next to her ( I am always a fun of guys but for Anthony , I have no words after the things with Loraine .. ) . Luckily the confidence and trust from RLC to Lavika continues and she keeps on rewarding , adult entertainment tonight by her in a really great high level , no words to describe more .. Lavika , kudos and respect to one of the girls that nearly a year with RLC respects continuously the viewers and luckily this room finally has her only as a resident in one of RLC’s most wise and clever decisions taken…

Lavika is one of the best I've seen on RLC so far. She actually gets it.

4 hours ago, francecharlierlc said:

Lara est victime d'une terreur nocturne ! 😂😂😂

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She had her earbuds in, and she got a message on her phone, I think that's what startled her. 

Lavika in a “ strange “ discovering of feelings journey with herself .. a whip , a mask , the tied legs .. like an unfulfilled sexual fantasy … let’s see where this will take her .. 

By the way , second day in a row that the apartments across whole RLC that seem to be more active after a period of 7-10 days that it was COMPLETELY boring and repeated EVERYWHERE .. curious to see if “ a bell “ has rang for many tenants all over RLC ..