B2 - General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

Noldus

I have repeatedly the last couples of week referred and mentioned that it has been a kind of boredom repeat the masturbations across the Barcelona apartments , just obligatory actions apart from Karina and her butt plug use and …. WOW WOW WOW , what has been this from Lavika tonight .. the incredible sexy lingerie , the mask , the cuffs and the imagination going wild , the endless sexuality with the moves , the different positions , a totally well taken care pussy , pff , this was one of the best masturbations in recent weeks , that was awesome .. 

It isn’t a coincidence that Lavika keeps on strong after more than 300 days in the project , despite her taking a  “ break “ of men , you can clearly see the need of sex is there , she just does things whenever she wants , with whoever she wants .. the biggest respect comes from the part that she played Anthony a fool by having her fun before dumping him so easily , a master of shows and experienced with RLC and she has made him look a dwarf next to her ( I am always a fun of guys but for Anthony , I have no words after the things with Loraine .. ) . Luckily the confidence and trust from RLC to Lavika continues and she keeps on rewarding , adult entertainment tonight by her in a really great high level , no words to describe more .. Lavika , kudos and respect to one of the girls that nearly a year with RLC respects continuously the viewers and luckily this room finally has her only as a resident in one of RLC’s most wise and clever decisions taken…

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

WOW WOW WOW , what has been this from Lavika tonight .. the incredible sexy lingerie , the mask , the cuffs and the imagination going wild , the endless sexuality with the moves , the different positions , a totally well taken care pussy , pff , this was one of the best masturbations in recent weeks , that was awesome

lmao fresh air, you need fresh air!

16 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

lmao fresh air, you need fresh air!

You need to pay and check what you have missed and stop begging with PM so they send you videos videos videos .. 

• Haha 1

Don't know why Lara "hides" her breasts wearing big bras. Her small tits are beautiful and are symmetric with her body type. I know that implants aren't in her plans because I believe that she could already pay for it so why hide them?   

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You need to pay and check what you have missed and stop begging with PM so they send you videos videos videos .. 

is there anyone on this forum that i have begged for videos, either on the open forum or in pm?  please someone tell ddhm the truth.

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

and by the way, i'll sub when i feel there is something i really want to see.  i will not however, throw my money out of a moving cars window.

1 minute ago, Slow said:

Just to understand, what's the meaning of dressing like Lavi when one is alone? Why a mask? 

Mine is pure curiosity, please explain if possible.

because it gets people like the ddhm guy to wow wow wow all over her

• Haha 1