Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #6

Pete1960

1 hour ago, The Earl said:

From what I heard from a conversation with Malia, it was paul who cheated. He must have already been in a relationship in Russia when Paul first visited her. When Leora found out, she also tried to establish a relationship in Prague. However, she never gave up contact with Paul.

As for Georgia, I can't comment on that. I think that was just an issue when Leora tried to bring paul to Prague.
But it's been a long time since then and lo and behold everything is "almost" like before

✔️

When paul returned  to russia from prague , he made the decision that he wouldn't be able  to move there for good, happens a lot in long distance relationships, remember at the time that leora had only been there a few months  and didn't really know the place well to sell it to him. Paul decided to end the relationship as leora wasn't planning on coming home then met another lady for a short time. 

Leora has always said the  only person she would live with is paul, even when she was having a relationship with LB, and as i told all the other translators before it was never serious and ended much earlier than people thought, they remained friends after the relationship ended .

Yep georgia was an option of getting paul out of russia if he couldn't get visa to czech after he was turned down on his 1st application. 

Btw the reason that they left before 9am this morning was because leora has an appointment at the doctors/clinic for a checkup. 

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

✔️

When paul returned  to russia from prague , he made the decision that he wouldn't be able  to move there for good, happens a lot in long distance relationships, remember at the time that leora had only been there a few months  and didn't really know the place well to sell it to him. Paul decided to end the relationship as leora wasn't planning on coming home then met another lady for a short time. 

Leora has always said the  only person she would live with is paul, even when she was having a relationship with LB, and as i told all the other translators before it was never serious and ended much earlier than people thought, they remained friends after the relationship ended .

Yep georgia was an option of getting paul out of russia if he couldn't get visa to czech after he was turned down on his 1st application. 

Btw the reason that they left before 9am this morning was because leora has an appointment at the doctors/clinic for a checkup. 

thanks gag-her Great information 

• Thanks 1

Leora was cheated , Leora was physically abused , she still wants to be with Paul … It is indeed LOVE .. At the same time , Paul has a quite nice “reasonable” income as his girlfriend continues satisfying the audience , he keeps on working his business which the majority of the days of the week results on not sharing the day and time with his girlfriend , he obviously needs most of the times to either masturbate himself ( however his girlfriend does the same .. ) in order to finish and he has - sorry to say but this is what it’s shown - erection issues ( after so many years his girlfriend isn’t a person for him to be many times excited and in the mood to fulfill boyfriend  sexual duties ) , at the end of the day , Leora wishes  to spend her life with him and he is all settled and no worries .

Everyone can make his/her own conclusions then regarding this relationship and obviously the outcome it is going to have when the camera lights will be off one day , when the responsibilities and the common decisions and life will be needed to be prioritized . And that’s all . 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Earl said:

From what I heard from a conversation with Malia, it was paul who cheated. He must have already been in a relationship in Russia when Paul first visited her. When Leora found out, she also tried to establish a relationship in Prague. However, she never gave up contact with Paul.

As for Georgia, I can't comment on that. I think that was just an issue when Leora tried to bring paul to Prague.
But it's been a long time since then and lo and behold everything is "almost" like before

Thanks for the intel

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

✔️

Awesome info, thanks G.H.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Everyone can make his/her own conclusions then regarding this relationship and obviously the outcome it is going to have when the camera lights will be off one day , when the responsibilities and the common decisions and life will be needed to be prioritized .

That is going to be fascinating. Both will experience a totally different reality and it will be sudden.

• Haha 1