US General Domestic Politics (2023) #5 (Starts 2/10/23)

3 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

In Western democratic constitutional states, the "state monopoly on the use of force" generally applies - only in the US Rambo state with the right of the thumb and with vigilante justice and in some cases the death penalty is something different. Still politics of the 19th century without learning anything. Inferior old constitution from the Gründerzeit and without any will to reform. "Democrats" are apparently not much better than Trump-NAZI-Republicans.

Aand you are a fucking idiot.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If DeSantis has skeletons in his closet he had better reveal them immediately, because if Donald Trump knows about them I guarantee you the Democrat political strategists know too. But the Democrats will wait until Desantis becomes the Republican presidential nominee before they release the dirt.

Jeder gegen jeden ist doch völlig normal.

What the hell you talking about? I was in favor of giving Ukraine all the arms they requested BEFORE Putin's invasion. If we had done so, Putin may have decided not to invade because he knew the cost would be too high for Russia ( an example of Reagan's doctrine of "peace through strength"). Now we need to figure out how to end the war before it spirals out of control. Also, the U.S. is already almost $32 trillion in debt and we are depleting our own military readiness as we send more of our military equipment to Ukraine. 

Welche und wie viele Waffen hat Trump der Ukraine geliefert als Putin seine Armee vor der Ukraine in Stellung brachte ??? Da war der (schlechte) Golfspieler noch US-Hobby-Präsident. 😁

So be it. Whatever the American people decide through the election process. But I guarantee you that whoever the Republicans choose the U.S. news media will make that person look like one of the most evil and incompetent people in the history of mankind. I hope whoever the Republican nominee is that they have the strength to stand up to the corrupt news media.

Das wird bei der rein privatwirtschaftlichen US-Medienlandschaft nie der Fall sein !!  Freie und unabhängige Presse und TV-Anstalten gibt es den USA leider nicht !!!!!! 😁😁

Das war Bidens Plan, nicht meiner, du verdammter Narr. Es war Bidens Außenministerium, das angeboten hat, Selenskyj zu evakuieren, nicht ich. Ich fand das Angebot lächerlich und ermutigte Putin noch mehr. Vor dem Krieg deutete Biden auch an, dass es keine große Sache wäre, wenn Putin nur einen „kleinen Einfall in die Ukraine“ unternehme. Wenn wir und die NATO Putin energischer vor einer Invasion gewarnt hätten, hätte der Krieg möglicherweise verhindert werden können. 

DU hast Putin ermutigt ??? Du immer mit Deinen krausen Theorien den Krieg zu verhindern - alles blanker Unsinn !!! 😁

Maybe before the war started Biden should have told Putin in private if he invades Ukraine that we would nuke Moscow. 

Wer ist wir ??? USA alleine ???? Ein NATO-Bündnisfall liegt nicht vor. Willst Du den 3. Weltkrieg ?? 2 Wolkenkratzer in NY war nicht genug ??? Viele Staatsmänner saßen bei Putin am langen Tisch - und alle hat Putin systematisch ins Gesicht angelogen. Das hätte nichts geändert.

I was in a war, so I know a war is good for no one. 

Klugscheißer, das wissen alle, das Krieg nicht gut ist. Das hättest Du 2003 dem Klein-Bush sagen sollen mit Deiner Erfahrung als Feldherr. 😁 Der Affe hat mindestens 2 Kriege der USA vermasselt.

But in the beginning Biden refused to give tanks, air defense system, jets and heavy artillery to Ukraine for fear of provoking Putin and starting WW III. Go back and check videos and news stories at the beginning of the invasion. More chance of Putin using nukes now than before the war started because Putin is now too heavily invested in the war to accept defeat.

Spricht General Ridge, Biden-Präsidentenberater. Nachher wissen immer alle alles besser ohne jeden Beweis, hätte, hätte ..... Nichts genaues weiß man nicht.