B1 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February / March)

Was it just me or was Zhanna a bit drunk when she came in last night? 

It's actually strange that Kimb couldn't sleep in the spare room. I even thought she was a candidate to move there... maybe she hasn't passed Sera's test yet.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Kimberly should move to B1.

Better cam angles to watch her "relax" on her bed and better atmosphere (for now 😂)

It will take less than a week for any girl , if they move there , to regret spending and sharing the life while Serafima is in command and rules of the apartment . Kimberly likes also to clean and tide up and this maybe is a common habit , but it will take just days that any girl will be isolated and locked in the room .. we saw it with Radislava , we saw it with Elmira , who knows what Serafima originally tells the girls … 

It really needs a very “ powerful “ personality to stand up towards Serafima and have things in the apartment also the way she wants , this can’t happen then because it would mean that a possible great tenant will be ruined , so , let Serafima and Zhanna run the place doing their “ local “ things , as it seems and as people say , this B1 place has its own audience for people watching two girls just being there and many times nude , they give what certain viewers want to watch , leave it like this and let’s hope the villas will get some life … How much these 4 girls are missing ( the majority knows i believe to who i am referring to .. ) .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It will take less than a week for any girl , if they move there , to regret spending and sharing the life while Serafima is in command and rules of the apartment . Kimberly likes also to clean and tide up and this maybe is a common habit , but it will take just days that any girl will be isolated and locked in the room .. we saw it with Radislava , we saw it with Elmira , who knows what Serafima originally tells the girls … 

It really needs a very “ powerful “ personality to stand up towards Serafima and have things in the apartment also the way she wants , this can’t happen then because it would mean that a possible great tenant will be ruined , so , let Serafima and Zhanna run the place doing their “ local “ things , as it seems and as people say , this B1 place has its own audience for people watching two girls just being there and many times nude , they give what certain viewers want to watch , leave it like this and let’s hope the villas will get some life … How much these 4 girls are missing ( the majority knows i believe to who i am referring to .. ) .. 

If Sera is that toxic why RLC still brings her in? I can't believe that two girls, or only Sera, is worth financially to keep B1 running. 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, thinga69 said:

If Sera is that toxic why RLC still brings her in? I can't believe that two girls, or only Sera, is worth financially to keep B1 running. 

Sera is local , very little risk for RLC , no money spent or paperwork needed to fly her back and forth .. As I have said , there are some girls who are now - in my opinion - loyal RLC employees , when RLC struggles with finding out participants , as I think this is the issue currently , they contact girls around - we saw it with Polya  , I think Karina also lives in Barcelona - and they ask them if they are free , no obligations and can fill one bed for a certain period .. I mean , let’s be honest here , who would deny ? 

I only say that Serafima is toxic according to what we have seen and how things turned out during her stays .. Look this one and with Elmira , look the last one with Radislava .. i don’t say she’s a bad person or an evil creature 😂 , but it is obvious that she FEELS being the best and A QUEEN , even her tattoo is there to remind her 😁😆🤣 .. If we could also see things of her private life , we might be more easy on her or of course even more furious because we would know how she treats personal people around her . But the only we see by her is taking her favorite position either on her bed , on the couch in the LR or sometimes in the bathroom ( as Pulo at Leora’s forum would say “ taking care of her beauty “ 😁 ) and we can’t know more about her .. the only judgment comes from the reactions we have seen from colleagues of her who shared the apartment .. and before you tell me that it is all cool with Zhanna , I get the feeling that they are friends also outside of cameras and that’s why they get along well in front of cameras . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sera is local , very little risk for RLC , no money spent or paperwork needed to fly her back and forth .. As I have said , there are some girls who are now - in my opinion - loyal RLC employees , when RLC struggles with finding out participants , as I think this is the issue currently , they contact girls around - we saw it with Polya  , I think Karina also lives in Barcelona - and they ask them if they are free , no obligations and can fill one bed for a certain period .. I mean , let’s be honest here , who would deny ? 

I only say that Serafima is toxic according to what we have seen and how things turned out during her stays .. Look this one and with Elmira , look the last one with Radislava .. i don’t say she’s a bad person or an evil creature 😂 , but it is obvious that she FEELS being the best and A QUEEN , even her tattoo is there to remind her 😁😆🤣 .. If we could also see things of her private life , we might be more easy on her or of course even more furious because we would know how she treats personal people around her . But the only we see by her is taking her favorite position either on her bed , on the couch in the LR or sometimes in the bathroom ( as Pulo at Leora’s forum would say “ taking care of her beauty “ 😁 ) and we can’t know more about her .. the only judgment comes from the reactions we have seen from colleagues of her who shared the apartment .. and before you tell me that it is all cool with Zhanna , I get the feeling that they are friends also outside of cameras and that’s why they get along well in front of cameras . 

I understand that Sera would take this opportunity. I question was on RLC. Really? The only option that they had was Sera? Isn't there any other girl available? Couldn't they bring any other former tenant for a month or two? Then Sera comes in, bring another boring friend and leave a room empty for nearly a month because either RLC is afraid to bring a new girl to that room or Sera can't find a replacement.

I hope that things will change drastically for the summer and their time to begin this change, during the spring, is really close by.