B1 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February / March)

Noldus

I am start getting worried that they might ask / she will ask ( Kimberly ) to move in B1 .. like this , they maybe can bring again 2 girls in B7 ( which doesn’t make sense ) and maybe also Kimberly feels a bit more like having friends in the faces of Zhanna / Serafima.. it all looks unpredictable at the moment and feels like RLC has no clue , they might didn’t get expect that their current cast would be so unwilling for private life sharing … Kimberly in B1 , pff , it remains to be seen how much it will take till the Ice Queen and the Diva will “ melt “ her .. but it becomes so clear there’s nothing at the moment keeping her at the villas … Only if she likes to swim and with spring being upon us , she is in the mood to get tanned and enjoy the sun , the pool(s ) or the Barcelona beach places .. let’s see . 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am start getting worried that they might ask / she will ask ( Kimberly ) to move in B1 .. like this , they maybe can bring again 2 girls in B7 ( which doesn’t make sense ) and maybe also Kimberly feels a bit more like having friends in the faces of Zhanna / Serafima.. it all looks unpredictable at the moment and feels like RLC has no clue , they might didn’t get expect that their current cast would be so unwilling for private life sharing … Kimberly in B1 , pff , it remains to be seen how much it will take till the Ice Queen and the Diva will “ melt “ her .. but it becomes so clear there’s nothing at the moment keeping her at the villas … Only if she likes to swim and with spring being upon us , she is in the mood to get tanned and enjoy the sun , the pool(s ) or the Barcelona beach places .. let’s see . 

RLC could kick those three girls out today and no one would really notice a difference. The same applies to almost all the girls in B4. Moreover, B2 is weakening considerably, because Lara is boring and not very camerafriendly.  By my counting, RLC would need at least 6 new girls, better more. The GOV cast is currently really miserable. If anything of value happens at all, it's either because they're in B5 to party or because B5 comes over for a visit. GOV is tainted by freeloaders, it's just sad. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well, looks like she feels at home already. 🤣

I am sorry to say this because I am a big fan of Kimberly , but it already feels that the2 “ divas “ found already their victim due to her kind and soft character ..meaning , they get to do whatever they want outside , arrange all business that need attention and they found “ victim Kimberly “ to be in the apartment so as it can easily excused that it isn’t empty and a tenant “ takes care” of participation… I honestly  can’t thing of a more “ dishonest “ participation of tenants in Barcelona in recent times with these 2 divas apart the last ones being Leora and Malia and all of their private life outside but at least they were providing the adult entertainment  content… Poor Kimberly …😔

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry to say this because I am a big fan of Kimberly , but it already feels that the2 “ divas “ found already their victim due to her kind and soft character ..meaning , they get to do whatever they want outside , arrange all business that need attention and they found “ victim Kimberly “ to be in the apartment so as it can easily excused that it isn’t empty and a tenant “ takes care” of participation… I honestly  can’t thing of a more “ dishonest “ participation of tenants in Barcelona in recent times with these 2 divas apart the last ones being Leora and Malia and all of their private life outside but at least they were providing the adult entertainment  content… Poor Kimberly …😔

At least whe can watch Kimberly all alone half naked in the apartment. The bad thing is that probably she also wants to go out. 🤣

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

At least whe can watch Kimberly all alone half naked in the apartment. The bad thing is that probably she also wants to go out. 🤣

I think Kimberly with the right roommates chemistry , she could become the “ hottest “ on fire girl to watch . She has no problem to do things on camera , I think she doesn’t full effect because there’s no motivation .. for example , Marlene and her in the same apartment , WWWWWWWWOOOOOOWWWW , they would set it on fire ..

Side thinking note , I think it starts becoming a really slight issue the Ukrainians / Russians relations .. it is just a hint and a feeling but more thoughts and analyze on this when more time and complete relaxing mood than currently 😆

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Kimberly with the right roommates chemistry , she could become the “ hottest “ on fire girl to watch . She has no problem to do things on camera , I think she doesn’t full effect because there’s no motivation .. for example , Marlene and her in the same apartment , WWWWWWWWOOOOOOWWWW , they would set it on fire ..

Side thinking note , I think it starts becoming a really slight issue the Ukrainians / Russians relations .. it is just a hint and a feeling but more thoughts and analyze on this when more time and complete relaxing mood than currently 😆

I agree, don't know about sex on cam, but fun parties for sure.