B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

5 hours ago, cupid30 said:

NORA created the profile for doing nothing and getting paid for it!! She was one of the most useless tenants ever imo!

The rise of K&K in 2015 was heavily restricted by Nora,

they laughed at her. (Memory lane).

11 hours ago, Epikouros said:

I can imagine not having access to the RLC website from Russia because of strict internet laws now (at least the last few years, although there still are VHTV apts in Russia, unless i'm mistaken?), but can't imagine the same kind of internet laws in Ukraine...

Unless of course it's a conscious decision by RLC itself to make the site unaccessible from Ukraine (and Russia?) because the girls don't want family/acquaintances/neigbours... to stumble upon them online? A bit like camgirls can block some countries or regions (mostly their own) from viewing them?...

The few non-UKR/RU girls (Martina, Taylor,...) on RLC maybe don't care about this?

Can anyone confirm or deny if RLC is accessible from Ukraine (and Russia)?

I can answer your questions.   The police in different regions of Russia raided some VHTV's apartments back in early 2019 and arrested the people inside these apartments because this type of business (streaming adult contents) are against the laws in Russia.

If you sometimes watch VHTV, you can notice that majority of the participants who are located in either Russia or Ukraine relocate frequently to other apartments to avoid getting caught or arrested by the police. 

This made RLC to shut down all its apartments in Russia (about 10 apartments or so)  in June 2019 so the RLC's girls won't get in trouble or arrested by the police. 

Ukraine has similar laws regarding streaming adult contents because otherwise RLC would have opened many apartments in Ukraine after closing all the Russian apartments and I think this will be a good benefit for RLC to hire girls like Holly, Megan, Lavika, Marlene, Anya and all other Ukrainian girls and for them to stay in their own country instead of travelling to Barcelona. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I can answer your questions.   The police in different regions of Russia raided some VHTV's apartments back in early 2019 and arrested the people inside these apartments because this type of business (streaming adult contents) are against the laws in Russia.

If you sometimes watch VHTV, you can notice that majority of the participants who are located in either Russia or Ukraine relocate frequently to other apartments to avoid getting caught or arrested by the police. 

This made RLC to shut down all its apartments in Russia (about 10 apartments or so)  in June 2019 so the RLC's girls won't get in trouble or arrested by the police. 

Ukraine has similar laws regarding streaming adult contents because otherwise RLC would have opened many apartments in Ukraine after closing all the Russian apartments and I think this will be a good benefit for RLC to hire girls like Holly, Megan, Lavika, Marlene, Anya and all other Ukrainian girls and for them to stay in their own country instead of travelling to Barcelona. 

Probably best to wait until the missiles stop falling from the sky.