B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

9 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Ich zahle morgen nicht mehr, es hat keinen Sinn mehr. Traurig, aber RLC ist vorbei, es sei denn, jemand tut etwas Radikales. 

The day after tomorrow you'll be radical and paid. More than two days of abstinence is not possible.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, moritzmax said:

The day after tomorrow you'll be radical and paid. More than two days of abstinence is not possible.

well some have gone several years without paying because this is not important   fun, addicting because it's so different,  but not important 

you know that and thats why this is so funny  great comment 

55 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Alsu on vacation until 14. February

oh ?? Alsu is still in the project?? weird I never noticed being here ..

. fucked  a guy and stayed up drunk a few nights and then nothing ? never saw her or noticed or even cared she was gone   

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bring back Ulyana and give her the master bedroom all by herself … and then, 2023 will be the year that the villa was resurrected for good … 

If it were up to me now that Anya has gone I would get rid of Alsu and Rani  and bring back Radi, Ulyana, and Mathilda.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Mathilda I would like also .. Radislava I think she would be creating issues as she’s not the easiest person in the world … plus , honestly , it is too much of girl / girl action ( although I admit that it is what SELLS huge for RLC as it seems ) , they even have two lesbian couples , one as we see is really great and the other , well , this apartment has finally made me even watch at times the worst ( in terms of how it is and not because of the tenants who especially the girl I like very much .. ) that RLC has , i speak about Esenia & Dima’s ( sympathetic / weird couple 😁 ) and EPIC disappointment  Vera & Una . 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Mathilda I would like also .. Radislava I think she would be creating issues as she’s not the easiest person in the world … plus , honestly , it is too much of girl / girl action ( although I admit that it is what SELLS huge for RLC as it seems ) , they even have two lesbian couples , one as we see is really great and the other , well , this apartment has finally made me even watch at times the worst ( in terms of how it is and not because of the tenants who especially the girl I like very much .. ) that RLC has , i speak about Esenia & Dima’s ( sympathetic / weird couple 😁 ) and EPIC disappointment  Vera & Una . 

You may think that I'm joking or that someone stole my account, but I still believe in Vera & Una. Una just needs one more fingering like she did last week and Vera might get more comfortable. RLC is a marathon, not a sprint. 😁

• Haha 4