Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

J'ai vu son départ hier à midi sur le replay avec son petit sac à main dans le dos et habillée tout en cuir comme tu l'as dit ..

maybe we didn't see everything, easily happens. Think she might not need too mutch for one day and she is staying at her parents house.🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

mi teoria sigue siendo , que despues del trio de parejas , con su amiga y el novio , rlfc no se rasca el bolsillo , y no paga mas , los muebles tambien los pagaron ellos , al final pensaron para cobrar lo mismo que los demas , vamos a hacer lo que los demas , vivir y ya esta , ducha y un polvo a escondidas a la semana , claramente es un complot contra sus jefes . y creo que muy bien echo , me parece bien , el que quiera ver que pague .

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

3 upvotes 1 sad vote we can guess where that came from one of her archangels who refuse anything to be said against them 

What is the concern with no action? The occupants of the apartment are good friends conducting real life activities. Are you not paying for real life? I am sure there is plenty of real-life action for them, just not on camera and that's "Real Life".  Perhaps one day soon you will log in and the apartment names will be gone. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Adalbert said:

No wonder, since she went to her hometown for a few days.😉

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

maybe we didn't see everything, easily happens. Think she might not need too mutch for one day and she is staying at her parents house.🤷‍♂️

Thank you for the Catalan translation. So which is it, gone for a few days to her hometown or gone for one day staying at her parents? Is the travel sign up?  No matter, just curious. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, yelt said:

What is the concern with no action? The occupants of the apartment are good friends conducting real life activities. Are you not paying for real life? I am sure there is plenty of real-life action for them, just not on camera and that's "Real Life".  Perhaps one day soon you will log in and the apartment names will be gone. 

wow now that is confusing so what your saying is you dont mind paying subs for no action and now your saying theyre good friends im sure if i was to go back on your postings youll have said theyre lovers and you saying plenty of real-life action for them, just not on camera well once again thats not what people are paying subs for and as for Perhaps one day soon you will log in and the apartment names will be gone statement then theyll not be missed you cant miss whats not there 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

Thank you for the Catalan translation. So which is it, gone for a few days to her hometown or gone for one day staying at her parents? Is the travel sign up?  No matter, just curious. 

Hi yelt,

plan from her is to come back today evening, let's see if she hasn't changed her plan. 😉 No travel sign because only one day. I'm not 100% sure about if she stays at her parents since she plans to meet some friends, but I think it's logical that she visits her parents while she's there.

16 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

wow now that is confusing so what your saying is you dont mind paying subs for no action and now your saying theyre good friends im sure if i was to go back on your postings youll have said theyre lovers and you saying plenty of real-life action for them, just not on camera well once again thats not what people are paying subs for and as for Perhaps one day soon you will log in and the apartment names will be gone statement then theyll not be missed you cant miss whats not there 

Sure, to see drunk Russian women acting like crazy, people pay the daily Leora show shaking her cute ass on camera, or Linda watching TV all day. And that's what they get. 😂

Unfortunately, I have to correct you, but you can only miss what is no longer there... I think you mean what is not longer there is fast forgotten.

corregir si me equivoco , pero de follar  delante camara durante años , a pasar a follar una vez a la semana , escondidos , o con luz tenue , o en angulos muertos , bajo sabanas , o en una esquina del comedor , hay que ser muy ciego para no ver que algo a pasado desde la orgia a primeros de año . no es solo este fin de semana , llevan asi  tres meses . pregunto ¿ que ha pasado ? . 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Natuurlijk, om dronken Russische vrouwen te zien die zich als gek gedragen, betalen mensen de dagelijkse Leora-show terwijl ze haar schattige kont voor de camera schudt, of Linda kijkt de hele dag tv. En dat is wat ze krijgen. 😂

Helaas moet ik je corrigeren, maar je kunt alleen missen wat er niet meer is... Ik denk dat je bedoelt wat er niet meer is snel vergeten.

Gelukkig zijn die dronken Russische vrouwen daar met wat actie, anders hadden we nog nooit van RLC gehoord.

• Like 1