Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

I have been wrong in some of my RLC criticism. When I see the resource disparity between apartments, I attributed, for example, the sad plight of Martina and Alberto's apartment to RLC. Actually, after careful reconsideration, I think that basically the apartment get what they ask for. Martina and Alberto have not asked for more than the recent camera enhancement to the patio. That only came after somewhat intense criticism from this forum. They apparently either have  no, or low interest in RLC as a career.  There is no other plausible explanation, in my opinion, for the highly visible differences in the video access to subscribers (dead camera zones etc) to production values (lighting etc.). Now, because there is little to attract my interest, I mostly just watch a full page of thumbnails on RLC... usually a full page of 16 cameras. I focus on the apartments that are well lit and avoid those darkly shot. (I have explained many times before on this forum that I do not support apartments that dim their lighting. Their assumption maybe that it attracts more interest to have their room darkly lit). When you see the visual interest in apartments like Masha and Leora as examples, the problem cannot be seen fairly as a weakness in the RLC administration to understand how to create visual interest.  I think as soon as Alberto makes enough money to pay back his loan that this apartment is done.  

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Fusional couple? What does that mean?

STRESS.APP

1 Fusional love, what is it?2 Affective dependence, a danger for the couple3 The loss of a personal social life, a risk of...

Props to Kylian for proposing an interesting theory.

Had to google this and learn for myself.  There is much about fusion that describes this couple but not everything it seems.

Of course we could just ask the all-knowing DeepDave and he could tell us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:
STRESS.APP

1 Fusional love, what is it?2 Affective dependence, a danger for the couple3 The loss of a personal social life, a risk of...

Props to Kylian for proposing an interesting theory.

Had to google this and learn for myself.  There is much about fusion that describes this couple but not everything it seems.

Of course we could just ask the all-knowing DeepDave and he could tell us.

Hi Jen

Nice to see you back.  One interpreation of Fusional defined by Wikipedia:

Fusional language (Lengua fusionante)

Fusional languages or inflected languages are a type of synthetic language, distinguished from agglutinative languages by their tendency to use a single inflectional morpheme to denote multiple grammatical, syntactic, or semantic features. Wikipedia

This perfectly describes the way that Alberto and Martina talk to each.  They do not want us to understand them.  They are from an area of Spain that has it's own dialect.  They talk to each other so that no one except people from their area understand (but not always).
In the meantime they are not a normal couple.  They have been together for over 10 years and have had many ups and downs.  Whatever you expect, the opposite happens.  But somehow, through all of the downs, they always seem to find the up.  They have a way to have terrible fights and then find a way get out of it.  They seem to know each others faults and talk their way through it.  This may not last forever, but for over 10 years, it's worked.  This weirdness is what has made them interesting.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, philo said:

I have been wrong in some of my RLC criticism. When I see the resource disparity between apartments, I attributed, for example, the sad plight of Martina and Alberto's apartment to RLC. Actually, after careful reconsideration, I think that basically the apartment get what they ask for. Martina and Alberto have not asked for more than the recent camera enhancement to the patio. That only came after somewhat intense criticism from this forum. They apparently either have  no, or low interest in RLC as a career.  There is no other plausible explanation, in my opinion, for the highly visible differences in the video access to subscribers (dead camera zones etc) to production values (lighting etc.). Now, because there is little to attract my interest, I mostly just watch a full page of thumbnails on RLC... usually a full page of 16 cameras. I focus on the apartments that are well lit and avoid those darkly shot. (I have explained many times before on this forum that I do not support apartments that dim their lighting. Their assumption maybe that it attracts more interest to have their room darkly lit). When you see the visual interest in apartments like Masha and Leora as examples, the problem cannot be seen fairly as a weakness in the RLC administration to understand how to create visual interest.  I think as soon as Alberto makes enough money to pay back his loan that this apartment is done.  

i have never been a fan of low lighting in the apartments, it's a voyeur site and correct me if i'm wrong, aren't the actors supposed to be well lit?  i, like you, would always go to the apartments with the proper lighting over the poorly lit apartments and it didn't matter what was going on in the dimly lit apartments.  i don't know about any of you but i don't like straining my eyes to look at something.   unfortunately they don't make cheaters (reading glasses) that bring the lighting up to it's proper lumens.  it just proves once again that rlc really has no interest in their subscribers.

6 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i have never been a fan of low lighting in the apartments, it's a voyeur site and correct me if i'm wrong, aren't the actors supposed to be well lit?  i, like you, would always go to the apartments with the proper lighting over the poorly lit apartments and it didn't matter what was going on in the dimly lit apartments.  i don't know about any of you but i don't like straining my eyes to look at something.   unfortunately they don't make cheaters (reading glasses) that bring the lighting up to it's proper lumens.  it just proves once again that rlc really has no interest in their subscribers.

Esa CAM del balcón no sirve para nada. Por la noche casi no se ve nada.

• Thanks 1