Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

Also in my area, there are private clubs dedicated to swinging like there are across other parts of the world. Fucking in the same room with another couple in a club is considered swinging since the voyeuristic exchange is a form of shared sex play. Couples who engage in soft swinging on camera could easily be considered swingers if one assumes that it is not their first time and if one assumes, also, that they would not go full swing on camera to an unknown audience. The Masha, Sasha, Dick (Top Knot) and Jane sessions are the best RLC examples of the full swing in my opinion, but there have been many three-way RLC session that I think meet the definition of swinging. The most recent and most memorable was the session with Wednesday, Wayne and the redhead. If that was not swinging then I don't know what is. LOL 

• Thanks 1

There are also nude beaches in the USA where sections of the beach are considered "swinger sections". This distinction is arbitrary and not officially declared by anyone except that people who engage in a certain lifestyle claim most of the real estate. In the cases that I have observed, the "swinging" event is when couple allow voyeurs to observe their public sex play. Even though only the couple engages in some form of sex play, the fact they allow voyeurs to observe them is considered a form of swinging although it is technically only exhibitionism and voyeurism.  I'm suggesting that the term "swinging" in some cultures is broad enough to include any sex play between couples that engages others outside of their relationship.

• Haha 1

Nice excurse of what might be in some areas in US. But from what we have seen on cam the two are far away from beeing swingers. 

1. Sex on cam and other watching it that is normal for all couples, girls on RLC, this the main idea...so more a topic of exhibitionism 

2. The scene beginning Jan. Lot of alkohol together with well known friends but except a foreplay of each couple in one room, nothing happened between the two couples...so also not really a swinging topic since they have not repeated it at any other day.

3. What happens off cam we don't know.

But others might see it different. 😉

One thing that distinguishes many on this forum is the belief that if something didn't happen on camera, then there is no way that it ever happened. To extend that analogy for a moment, the same people come on here and tell us that Martina is a student. Well, we didn't see her attend class on camera. All we saw was that she sometimes studies. So we are to believe something that did not occur on camera if it is a logical assumption, but only if it is not related to sex? Someone needs some remedial education in logic I am afraid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Leuke excurse van wat er in sommige gebieden in de VS zou kunnen zijn. Maar van wat we op de cam hebben gezien, zijn de twee verre van swingers. 

1. Seks op cam en andere dingen die ernaar kijken, dat is normaal voor alle koppels, meisjes op RLC, dit is het belangrijkste idee... dus meer een onderwerp van exhibitionisme 

2. De scène die begint in jan. Veel alcohol samen met bekende vrienden, maar behalve een voorspel van elk stel in één kamer, gebeurde er niets tussen de twee koppels... dus ook niet echt een swingend onderwerp aangezien ze het op geen enkel moment hebben herhaald andere dag.

3. Wat er buiten de camera gebeurt, weten we niet.

Maar anderen zien het misschien anders. 😉

What Martina does off-camera is well known , because it has always been said here that she tells Alberto everything.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

What Martina does off-camera is well known , because it has always been said here that she tells Alberto everything.

I envy you that you know what's happening off cam, I don't know exactly what the two are doing off cam.🤔😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

One thing that distinguishes many on this forum is the belief that if something didn't happen on camera, then there is no way that it ever happened. To extend that analogy for a moment, the same people come on here and tell us that Martina is a student. Well, we didn't see her attend class on camera. All we saw was that she sometimes studies. So we are to believe something that did not occur on camera if it is a logical assumption, but only if it is not related to sex? Someone needs some remedial education in logic I am afraid.

sorry, just realized now that only you know the truth. But you shouldn't throw stones sitting in a glass houses.😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Ik benijd je dat je weet wat er buiten de camera gebeurt, ik weet niet precies wat de twee doen buiten de camera. 🤔 😁

Dear , you should not envy me because you know much more.
And if you don't know then your translators are not giving you the right information

18 hours ago, philo said:

Dentro de mi cultura, desnudarse y follar en la misma cama con otra pareja se considera "swinging suave". El swing completo sería si las dos parejas se hubieran intercambiado. Dado que solo Martina y la otra mujer se besaron brevemente durante el sexo con sus propias parejas, cumple con la definición de "columpio suave". Por supuesto, solo me refiero a la terminología utilizada donde vivo (sureste de EE. UU.). Esto puede no ser lo mismo que en Europa o en otros lugares.

eso seria correcto si no fuera por que estan las camaras , y no es un swinging es un negocio , todo el espectaculo estaba destinado a tener audiencia , no creo que sean sinwers , no hay muchas chicas de esa edad y ese aspecto en bares swingers a no ser que vayan con un hombre mayor que ellas y con dinero . se de lo que hablo .