B4 - General Topic 2023 #13 (February)

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

You don't understand me. Why speend time thinking about the idea to renovate your living room while your house is burning down to the ground. That makes no sense.  

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

RLC has so many things going down right now, they don't need to kick out one of the very few couples who are actually involved in the project. 

You are the one that didn't understood my post. I asked me why I didn't complained about other tenants while I was just comparing two couples.

I have complained about other tenants many times and I don't have to do the same in every post like you do.

So lets do this. I don't request your endless complains about this project and you don't request that I do the same. I post what I like to post and not what you want me to post. Deal? 

il y a 14 minutes, Fagen a dit :

Si Lilith ne dépose pas de plainte contre lui, je ne pense pas que quelque chose se passera, à part peut-être juste un avertissement.

Lilith ne déposera pas plainte contre lui mais ce matin, elle est allée dans sa chambre et a semblé lui dire en lui caressant la tête  

" Je sais ce que tu as fait cette nuit "    , il était saisi d'effroi dans son lit 

33 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

it finally happened, i always thought permasmile would be the one that would do it, nows the time for the girls to stop using the guys for views and tell them to fuck off to their own apt

What do Bogdan, Anthony, Timur and Wayne have to do with the actions of this asshole? The right way is to report the offender to the authorities and kick him out of the house. 

23 minutes ago, Fagen said:

If Lilith doesnt file a complaint over him I dont think anything will happen, other than maybe just a warning.

RLC has a camera recording. The whole thing is a crime. I don't think there is much to discuss. 

• Like 1