B4 - General Topic 2023 #14 (February)

51 minutes ago, philo said:

So let me understand this...there was a sexual assault on RLC and all they did was censor it from replay? What about the apartment that RLC shut down because of a mere allegation of assault? I watched the situation in Vanessa's second apartment when afterwards...a girl claimed she did not give  consent. It looked to me like she consented (when the guy who was fucking her got up and the guy she let watch her got on and finished her off )but that's another story. Vanessa, who was in a different room, was held responsible and RLC shut her entire apartment down. I guess the rules were different for her apartment than now?

While the behaviour of those guys was disgusting (sexual assault and violence), the Vanessa and Marketa house was shut down (just one week after it opened) because it was raided by police.  As well as Vanessa not returning (she later joined VHTV), the house was also never used again by RLC.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I watched last night threesome between W&W and their Friend ... And I can't stop thinking that we could have had the same with Tereza, Anya and Timur ... if he had been more willing and opened ! 

The girl was a friend that was voyeuring W & W then got pulled in. They did it 3 times!

21 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I watched last night threesome between W&W and their Friend ... And I can't stop thinking that we could have had the same with Tereza, Anya and Timur ... if he had been more willing and opened ! 

I agree. I did see Timur watch Anya lick Tereza's pussy briefly but he never seemed up to a full threesome.

47 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Si bien el comportamiento de esos tipos fue repugnante (agresión sexual y violencia), la casa de Vanessa y Marketa fue cerrada (solo una semana después de su apertura) porque la policía la allanó. Además de que Vanessa no regresó (luego se unió a VHTV), RLC nunca volvió a usar la casa.

Que nombre tenia Vanessa en VHTV?

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

While the behaviour of those guys was disgusting (sexual assault and violence), the Vanessa and Marketa house was shut down (just one week after it opened) because it was raided by police.  As well as Vanessa not returning (she later joined VHTV), the house was also never used again by RLC.

It was raided by police because the woman claimed to be assaulted and made a report. I think it was bogus. She claimed the guy never asked for permission but only after she fucked the shit out of him. She needed some explanation for her boyfriend who went to take a piss, and she allowed the friend who watched them to take a turn. They had all been naked together for the entire afternoon and she never said or did anything to stop him when he got into the saddle. Technically, he never asked for permission so that made it assault. That does not explain why Vanessa lost her apartment. She was not the first apartment where the police was called. The police were called when Lev beat the shit out of his spouse and their apartment never missed a beat. The story on the forum was that RLC required him to go to rehab. The police have been called several times to the Villa but the lights are still on there. I don't buy that explanation.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Wednesday came at least 4 times last night and she's bating...

Wednesday is the new RLC rising star. Once she hits her stride I don't see any able to keep up with her. She's got it all for my money...tits, bodacious ass, attitude, etc. Who can hold a candle to her right now?

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

I was watching every room that night on two computers. Please explain when any violence occurred?