B4 - General Topic 2023 #14 (February)

19 minutes ago, philo said:

So, when we get down to the real facts, and the raid was really about the noise complains from the neighbors, why did Vanessa have to loose her apartment?

The noise complain was in B1 and B4.

Edited by thinga69

1 hour ago, philo said:

It was raided by police because the woman claimed to be assaulted and made a report. I think it was bogus. She claimed the guy never asked for permission but only after she fucked the shit out of him. She needed some explanation for her boyfriend who went to take a piss, and she allowed the friend who watched them to take a turn. They had all been naked together for the entire afternoon and she never said or did anything to stop him when he got into the saddle. Technically, he never asked for permission so that made it assault. That does not explain why Vanessa lost her apartment. She was not the first apartment where the police was called. The police were called when Lev beat the shit out of his spouse and their apartment never missed a beat. The story on the forum was that RLC required him to go to rehab. The police have been called several times to the Villa but the lights are still on there. I don't buy that explanation.

lev was an alcoholic......i hope zoya isn't still with that prick!!