B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

38 minutes ago, dragi said:

I thought he was gay 😅

Why do you say that?  I don't think that RLC would introduce a gay man into the mix, but that's just my opinion.

They have a bit of work to do right now.  The troops are getting restless.

When Kimberly was in Anya's room with the small group, she did a little strip tease in the mirror., spreading her legs in the air.  Very sexy.  I wish she would do more of those in her room, now that she knows how to position herself for camera 3.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mikey01 said:

is this the guy that wos looking up karol skirt 

well allegedly by me so  I wouldn't trust me as a source   but I think he was  lol  

also I believe Karol had set him up with a past tenant  (Who is she ? I forget her name )  so Kimberly is as safe with him as she is with Ant 

28 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Why do you say that?  I don't think that RLC would introduce a gay man into the mix, but that's just my opinion.

They have a bit of work to do right now.  The troops are getting restless.

He has an effeminate attitude, like Miron...

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

well allegedly by me so  I wouldn't trust me as a source   but I think he was  lol  

also I believe Karol had set him up with a past tenant  (Who is she ? I forget her name )  so Kimberly is as safe with him as she is with Ant 

Lavi is with Ant and I didn't see Karol setting him up with any girl. Who was? Leia?