B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

21 hours ago, Ramesh said:

the main problem of all viewers: they do not know Tanya's native language, if they understood it, they would understand how the relationship between Tanya and Tim is developing, how much and how they said everything to each other, this relationship was one of the few real and sincere, without staged sex scenes.

Thanks for your input 'timmy boy' 😆 

20 hours ago, chuck206 said:

???? Tim seducing Kimberly ????   I remember it differently. I remember Kimberly being all over Tim, clinging to him. I recall Kimberly backing her ass in Tim's crotch and rubbing back and forth. Kimberly mounted Tim's lap and rubbed about. Kim undid Tim's pants and played with his dick.

Tim seduced Kim ?  :confused:

Exactly! And she is doing the exact same thing right now with Anthony. She's all over him. Let's see how long it takes before her hand is in his pants.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ramesh said:

the main problem of all viewers: they do not know Tanya's native language, if they understood it, they would understand how the relationship between Tanya and Tim is developing, how much and how they said everything to each other, this relationship was one of the few real and sincere, without staged sex scenes.

Who's Tanya

Alsu leaving,curious to see what happens next...will 'minute man anthony' go 3 up??? Bruno is the only dude I think slept with more than 3 RLC chicks...Stella,gina,holly,and two other chicks i can't remember right now,hope someone can verify.

Let’s see which attitude wins today … Kimberley’s not having sex for a loooooong time and finally getting it or Anthony who doesn’t even care one cent for her … But I believe he likes her company but doesn’t see her sexually like he did with Alsu and Lavika … But Anthony many times surrenders to the smell and feeling of money that that cameras at this time supply for him 😆😆

Kimberley will always be the key …