B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

If Lei is there it will be interesting to see how Grisha reacts with her as they have dated  (and an overnight at her place  if you follow his time at Karols )  so how will he react with the other potentials  (Azizza?) or how will the girls who might be into Grisha react around her   watch for the looks  body language  

when Aslu came into dining room she looked at Leia and choose to leave the seat beside Leia open and now Grisha is sitting beside her (Leia) ??

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Kimberly is a attention whore. She lays on her bed naked with her legs spread and looks at her phone. She thinks fake tits and blown up lips makes her look better, but it doesn't. 

Agree. Her plastic surgeon ought to be sent back to school. She lonely, a lost soul who has no idea of how to interact or get attention except with sex. Without booze she is too shy to do even that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Agree. Her plastic surgeon ought to be sent back to school. She lonely, a lost soul who has no idea of how to interact or get attention except with sex. Without booze she is too shy to do even that.

true and this social  'Insecurity' (which I have great empathy for in people) leads to such as corvette points out  "attention whores" attention seeking to alter ones body,  drink when you shouldn't , all kinds of destructive choices 

I feel sad that she is not engaged , even quietly off to the side , to be part of this social get together  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

If Lei is there it will be interesting to see how Grisha reacts with her as they have dated  (and an overnight at her place  if you follow his time at Karols )  so how will he react with the other potentials  (Azizza?) or how will the girls who might be into Grisha react around her   watch for the looks  body language  

when Aslu came into dining room she looked at Leia and choose to leave the seat beside Leia open and now Grisha is sitting beside her (Leia) ??

All this is pure speculation from your part but you say as you know for sure all that happed.

Leia is just his friend.

29 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

All this is pure speculation from your part but you say as you know for sure all that happed.

Leia is just his friend.

I watch Karol all the time and saw her efforts to possibly connect them .

she is very attentive to them as she is in B7 now (separating ?? ) Grisha away from other slutty  bitches LOL   

but I saw them together sharing food from same plate, hand on Leia's  knee and then them going out and he never returned to Karol's till next day  

I'm not speculating anything ... I have been watching and wondering  .. Just friends maybe , maybe something closer developing  

note: other than for a moment on Aziza's bed  he is not chasing the B4 girls like the other douchebags ... so who knows 

but this is yet another development ( not speculation) seeing them separate fom the other girls 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I watch Karol all the time and saw her efforts to possibly connect them .

she is very attentive to them as she is in B7 now (separating ?? ) Grisha away from other slutty  bitches LOL   

but I saw them together sharing food from same plate, hand on Leia's  knee and then them going out and he never returned to Karol's till next day  

I'm not speculating anything ... I have been watching and wondering  .. Just friends maybe , maybe something closer developing  

note: other than for a moment on Aziza's bed  he is not chasing the B4 girls like the other douchebags ... so who knows 

but this is yet another development ( not speculation) seeing them separate fom the other girls 

They never show any affection in front of the cams, kissing, hugging and so on. Do you really think that they are that shy?