B4 - General Topic 2023 #15 (February)

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

WTF IS HE DOING THERE ??  HAS HE NOT BEEN BANNED ??  

Chester the molester is back.  RLC doubling down on guys after baiting for subs with naked girls in the kitchen free of guys and a fake threesome.  

They are trying to lure people with three day subs.

The ship is truly going down.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

WTF IS HE DOING THERE ??  HAS HE NOT BEEN BANNED ??  

'I tell you, his sins, which are many, are forgiven—for he loved much. But he who is forgiven little, loves little.” And he said to him, “Your sins are forgiven'

A slight paraphrase of the Gospel according to Luke,

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

I wrote two emails to RLC in two hours telling the facts and telling them to be ashamed. I also announced that I do not renew the subscription that is expiring. The managers are Bogdan and Nelly who try to reintegrate him

I wrote as well !!  NELLY AND BOGDAN MUST BE KICKED OUT ASAP !!!  

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

The event is going swimmingly. Surely RLC knows this does not help its case with majority of its viewers. So why have it?

How many of its viewers watched what you watched?  Most of the subscribers were watching the threesome in B-4.

1 hour ago, moules said:

They used to have their non-Russian face in a British possession, sharing the address with Stalingrad Shipping. 

They moved the non-Russian face to Cyprus well before the invasion.  I believe there is a connection to at least one Russian business that remains in Putingrad, the city where he drove a taxi after the KGB was 'cancelled' by the Kremlin.  

I am quite certain that after the abrupt closing of the Russian apartments, and  the strangling of Internet access for Russian citizens, they relocated their servers etc. to the West, beyond Putin's reach.

They were either very fortuitous, or anticipated very early and well Putin's crackdown on the Web within Russia, and started establishing apartments in the West.

The servers have always been in the west you fucking conspiracy idiot.

• Haha 1