B4 - General Topic 2023 #15 (February)

8 minutes ago, Mark D said:

Il molestatore Miron non ha nulla a che fare con RLC. È in qualche modo imparentato con Bogdan o Nelly, motivo per cui gli è permesso di visitare. Se aveva qualcosa a che fare con RLC o viveva a Barcellona prima, sarebbe stato visto prima. Il motivo per cui tutti lo accettano ancora è che non è mentalmente maturo, quindi penso che si preoccupino per la sua salute mentale. Nessuno sano di mente avrebbe fatto quello che ha fatto davanti alle telecamere e si sarebbe aspettato che nessuno lo vedesse. È un pericolo per qualsiasi donna e guardarlo oggi comportarsi come se nulla fosse accaduto è un segno che non ha idea di alcuna azione sbagliata a causa di un paio di lattine in meno di una confezione da sei. Il suo pianto quando ha ricevuto il testo degli ordini di marcia mostra che si comporta ancora come un bambino. In un'altra nota chi cazzo ha detto ad Anthong che sapeva cantare. Porta via quel microfono in modo deciso.

If I can add, he doesn't even know how to play the guitar, like Nelly

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Conspiracy theorist adds another irrelevent point.  Children?  WTF?  Of course they HAD servers in Russia.. they had apartments there FFS.  Now they dont.  They always had servers in the west and continue to.

They had servers in the west simultaneously with the servers in Moscow.  The DNS server was in Moscow.

I just took my decision ... My subscription expires at the end of March ... After that , for the 1st time since 2014, I'm cancelling my membership as a RLC customer ... It has become a JOKE !  They really DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS ... AND THEY ARE LAUGHING AT US !  That's it, I have enough of this !!  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, moules said:

They used to have their non-Russian face in a British possession, sharing the address with Stalingrad Shipping. 

They moved the non-Russian face to Cyprus well before the invasion.  I believe there is a connection to at least one Russian business that remains in Putingrad, the city where he drove a taxi after the KGB was 'cancelled' by the Kremlin.  

I am quite certain that after the abrupt closing of the Russian apartments, and  the strangling of Internet access for Russian citizens, they relocated their servers etc. to the West, beyond Putin's reach.

They were either very fortuitous, or anticipated very early and well Putin's crackdown on the Web within Russia, and started establishing apartments in the West.

have you ever been a narrator on tv?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i wonder how many of the girls from rlc have been on that!

Probably more than one.

IIRC, a girl last year said she was going on vacation to Cyprus.  One or two of the favorite shipyards for the Oligarchs is in Barcelona.

I have a sense of how they might have found participants in Saint Petersburg, though.  One of my favorite European cities, even in the dead of winter.