B4 - General Topic 2023 #15 (February)

1 minute ago, Wölfchen said:

Everyone has a broken character here, you can forget them all!

It's sold as "girls on vacation", but it's not.

It's sex workers with a different mindset than "normal" people,

showing nudity, masturbation and sex for money.

That's their "broken" mentality, and that's what you pay for.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Tani Bating

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

curious can you see her pussy ever ... I have never seen a clear shot of her pussy ... is there any passion or a morning knock one off  lol 

sorry I just think she could be a hot , sexy view and good for us since she was so overprotected before ..  thanks  

Grisha is in the house , I can only remember when Anthony and Miron have been with the girls , the “ full throttle attack “ comments against them … but the rumors that he is homosexual , keep currently the “ jealous “ male away from the negative commenting .. let’s see for how long it lasts and if it is going to be till he seduces the first “ female tenant “ ( it is rather laughable to think that RLC put in a project that mostly is addressed to male community a gay … but let everyone believe whatever 😁😆

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Grisha is in the house , I can only remember when Anthony and Miron have been with the girls , the “ full throttle attack “ comments against them … but the rumors that he is homosexual , keep currently the “ jealous “ male away from the negative commenting .. let’s see for how long it lasts and if it is going to be till he seduces the first “ female tenant “ ( it is rather laughable to think that RLC put in a project that mostly is addressed to male community a gay … but let everyone believe whatever 😁😆

I would like to see him shag tani,she's incredible in bed!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1