B4 - General Topic 2023 #15 (February)

Only a few that stoop to calling a guy gay if he isn't a troll fucking away at all girls  thinking that's how these woman are to react to any guy  Oh lets spread em a boy is around  

anyways  a very misogynist bunch at times   calling Grisha a gay without being here for ten minutes 

He has gone out with Leia ? Karol setting them up a few times 

Instead of hovering and creeping  over B4 girls or Kimberly  he stays in his room and reads books  kinda classy  for a change 

Perhaps we might get an example of a single man in the project who has some manners, class and decency towards women 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I would like to see him shag tani,she's incredible in bed!

There’s only one guy I would like that I see Tani having sex , this is Yanai ( Thor also .. ) , I think these two would be incredible .. I believe Sasha and Yanai are the two “ complete predators “ to satisfy variously a woman , Kos really knows how to take care of his girl , then “ active performers “ is a very much improved Dantez , Timur and Wayne know what their ladies need to get horny , Lion is mostly passive as the “ full heated “ Venera “swallows “ and drains him completely 🤣😂 …the rest of the guys , they simply fulfill their men duties in my humble opinion … BUT … as an unofficial tenant , Elvis is also satisfying pretty  pretty well the most difficult to be satisfied , Masha 😁

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

There’s only one guy I would like that I see Tani having sex , this is Yanai ( Thor also .. ) , I think these two would be incredible .. I believe Sasha and Yanai are the two “ complete predators “ to satisfy variously a woman , Kos really knows how to take care of his girl , then “ active performers “ is a very much improved Dantez , Timur and Wayne know what their ladies need to get horny , Lion is mostly passive as the “ full heated “ Venera “swallows “ and drains him completely 🤣😂 …the rest of the guys , they simply fulfill their men duties in my humble opinion … BUT … as an unofficial tenant , Elvis is also satisfying pretty  pretty well the most difficult to be satisfied , Masha 😁

yanai or sasha are incredible,well endowed lovers....i would love to see tani in the sack with either of them,or either of them with leora! show her what great sex feels like!!

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Can someone tell me WHY Nelly is taking a bath ALONE in B4 while there is one in B7 ??  

getting weird ??? not her room or apt... so weird  but ?? they try to cooperate I guess ...I guess it's the Jets 

13 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Rani is very weird... Few days ago, we saw her preparing to go out with Tani wearing sexy lingerie ... And in B4, ALL she wears is her long pants and her long sleeve sweater 

She really laughs at us !! 

just Real Life menou....

55 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Rani is very weird... Few days ago, we saw her preparing to go out with Tani wearing sexy lingerie ... And in B4, ALL she wears is her long pants and her long sleeve sweater 

She really laughs at us !! 

That's not just Ranyia. At the moment there are only 2-3 girls in GOV who participate in the project for real. The rest has quit mentally and only does what is absolutely necessary in this apatments. This appears particularly strange for girls who have had at least one event in the past with some actual action, like Ranyia or Britney, because one knows that they could do much more. But, we should not forget that all the other do nothing girls, even if they have never done anything sexual in this apartments, or are still hiding after weeks in the project, have a sex life as well. They all just keep it outside only. 

In my opinion, only a cold restart with new residents could help. At the very least, B1, B4, and B7 have to be filled with new people. At the moment, If something happens there at all, it's almost only teasing anyway, or one of the girls from B5 or B2 has to visit to  provide some action. Which only further highlights the poor state GOV is in at the moment.