B7 - General Topic 2023 #5 (February / March)

7 hours ago, maxfactor said:

If RLC brought her back, I would sub in a heartbeat.  

Anywhere, anytime !  RLC, you have lots of options to put them back !!  B1 , B2, B4, B5 when T/T leaves, B7 instead of the guys ... Come on RLC !  Sign them again !! 

On 3/9/2023 at 8:12 PM, corvette84 said:

Who cares? Radi did over 300 bates, one of the best. 👍

WHAT!!  and she could still walk..... insane statistic.... amazing company girl  .  

• Like 1

It does not go un-noticed by the sane members of this forum that whenever I mention Bogdan and Annabelle, the @philo trolls never answer the questions that are raised. They think that everyone on this forum is so stupid that they are satisfied with ad-hominem attacks and have no interest i a serious effort to answer those questions. Depending on the time of the month, these trolls just cannot get enough of @philo.  I liked to think they coordinate their monthly attacks but it may just have more to due with the moon phases. I do know that the trolls don't feel as emotional after that period passes. I'm talking specifically about trolls like @Noldusand his "friend". 

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, philo said:

It does not go un-noticed by the sane members of this forum that whenever I mention Bogdan and Annabelle, the @philo trolls never answer the questions that are raised. They think that everyone on this forum is so stupid that they are satisfied with ad-hominem attacks and have no interest i a serious effort to answer those questions. Depending on the time of the month, these trolls just cannot get enough of @philo.  I liked to think they coordinate their monthly attacks but it may just have more to due with the moon phases. I do know that the trolls don't feel as emotional after that period passes. I'm talking specifically about trolls like @Noldusand his "friend". 

I'm glad to be among one of those "friends"...😉😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, philo said:

Wow, do you think I have a hidden werewolf in me? 🙂

• Haha 5