B5 General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

Will just say it again .. Masha in the house and a bit out of ordinary things 😂 … Ahh .. Tani maybe finally escaping the brainwash of Tim and we could enjoy her once again ( however she already started lately more personal exposure 😉

Excellent and wonderful atmosphere  in B5 .. everyone smiling , good mood , NO MOBILES ON THE HANDS by anyone , how often we see this ? A really nice gathering with the “necessary “ 😏😉 adult interactions quite late ( so as to be criticized as clickbait since it is too late in europe .. ) 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Excellent and wonderful atmosphere  in B5 .. everyone smiling , good mood , NO MOBILES ON THE HANDS by anyone , how often we see this ? A really nice gathering with the “necessary “ 😏😉 adult interactions quite late ( so as to be criticized as clickbait since it is too late in europe .. ) 

Its clickbait for the much larger North American market.  Its only 9pm est here Mr Rainbows and sunshine

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Man be serius fake smile fake interaction 

they are all on drugs 🥥 all drinking no one are true in this appartament they make this fake show for money ahaha 

patetics and your dont undestend 😂😂

Yeah Yeah just need maybe fuck and perfect click bait party fuck off this Shitt fake is not Real Life is fake is just all for show and money this people are just drugs addicted and no have in life reason just fuck Get some Times idiot make this patetic party when people look this dance this fuck and all happy 😂👎👎👎 make real no this fake 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

so, another clickbait show for the viewers.  the smart ones, if there are any, stayed home!

Only clickbait to dufus's that can't see what's happening because they rely on blurry thumbnails for their information.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Just a gathering amongst friends , like any of us does in our normal lives ( the ones who have friends and they aren’t abandoned and isolated miserable people like some people who post here because they see all as a show 😂🤣

And that my friends is 'Real Life' spot on Mr ddhm

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Can’t wait to see Tani with another mister , then we can see her incredible skills with a much better guy than Tim ( on bed ) . 

Incredible skills? I would call her mediocre at best, nothing outstanding.

18 minutes ago, kupa80 said:

I don't think I will be a member for a long time

We are happy for you, perhaps you could relinquish membership to CC also

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Only clickbait to dufus's that can't see what's happening because they rely on blurry thumbnails for their information.

And that my friends is 'Real Life' spot on Mr ddhm

Incredible skills? I would call her mediocre at best, nothing outstanding.

We are happy for you, perhaps you could relinquish membership to CC also

An apartment full of loser guys hiding out from the recruiters in their home country.  Every guy is a loser on RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1