B5 General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

6 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Only clickbait to dufus's that can't see what's happening because they rely on blurry thumbnails for their information.

And that my friends is 'Real Life' spot on Mr ddhm

Incredible skills? I would call her mediocre at best, nothing outstanding.

We are happy for you, perhaps you could relinquish membership to CC also

Shitty party after shity party.  Nothing happens and they keep repeating these in order to sucker people into subbing.  Assholes like you and Mr Greek, acting to promote this shit on here.

I have seen RLC in desperation mode during the past month.  Playing with the free cams...to bait for subs.  They even had all ofthe previews unblurred for part of the last week.  The server is running like a top because the load is way down.  But yeah, you keep promoting this crap.

Pathetic really.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Shitty party after shity party.  Nothing happens and they keep repeating these in order to sucker people into subbing.  Assholes like you and Mr Greek, acting to promote this shit on here.

I have seen RLC in desperation mode during the past month.  Playing with the free cams...to bait for subs.  They even had all ofthe previews unblurred for part of the last week.  The server is running like a top because the load is way down.  But yeah, you keep promoting this crap.

Pathetic really.

Don't understand... If something happens, it is a fake and everything " show" ... If nothing happens, it is a shitty party !!  Don't know what to say ... 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

You assume they are, but offer no proof

oh I doubt he's that far from the truth..... these are all recruitable and able .....

however there are also many who oppose war and killing well beyond the 3, 4 boys on RLC  

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Don't understand... If something happens, it is a fake and everything " show" ... If nothing happens, it is a shitty party !!  Don't know what to say ... 

I have never complained about fake shows

i hate to bother but why and what the hell is Tereza and Wayne doing staring at the fucking wall?? lol,  for the past 15 minutes since I came back??? too weird not to ask  I appreciate any feedback 

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So is this the part where they sit around for the rest of the morning till 7am doing fuck all...like they did last week and the weeks before?

well they need Anya for that??  or Temurs sister ...these ones are lightweiights