B5 General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

First step of Tani introducing an outsider , one of the nest proving slowly how big asset she is for RLC .. Finally free of Tim’s influence , working slowly herself , everyday better and more and more free , a small introduction today and hopefully this guy will be seen in the villa very soon .. RLC DESPERATELY NEEDS FROM EVERYONE ( both girls and guys ) to bring some of the whatever outside life on cameras .. Tani makes a step , let’s hope for the others as well … Tani is fantastic since she joined . 

she met him there, he is friends with the Ts

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she met him there, he is friends with the Ts

I don’t remember him , so , thanks for the reminder… I hope this guy is a “ new “ interest in Tani’ life , as I said , more outsiders , much much better of what we can see .. 

Just now, ddhm said:

I don’t remember him , so , thanks for the reminder… I hope this guy is a “ new “ interest in Tani’ life , as I said , more outsiders , much much better of what we can see .. 

shes been with him most of the weekend and last weekend so i guess he is more than an interest, she fell in love with him like she did with tim, and probably the next one

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe even today since I guess he will take her there.

I have missed seeing the “ great quality “ sex skills of Tani .. the most important is always that when a new “ outside “ face enters , maybe we can see sole of his friends also infiltrating the apartments .. something that I am waiting to see from Alsu for example , why not from two girls who both desperately need sex , Kimberly and Yana … The Ice Queen and the ridiculous Zhanna , they only serve the “ watch naked girls “ concept .. 

Just now, wooders78 said:

shes been with him most of the weekend and last weekend so i guess he is more than an interest, she fell in love with him like she did with tim, and probably the next one

And how do you know all that ? 

30 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

read the B4 topic and u will see she only returned for a kip and a bate for the boys last night

Whatever I - personally - don’t see on cameras , it is simply speculations . I do hope she has a guy outside ( this one , someone else ? As long she’s happy it doesn’t reallly matter .. ) but for whatever we can say with facts is the following .. Tani was NEVER masturbating while she had Tim satisfying her  sexual instincts .. I say then that it’s high possibilities that sexually , there’s nothing going on outside since now she’s daily masturbating ( and let’s be honest , if women have the real deal nearly daily , there’s no need to masturbate .. ) , HOPEFULLY , this will change soon and see again what this woman can do ( maybe she and Masha / Dasha also , currently the best performers ) , even more , if a man knows how to satisfy her as great as she was satisfying Tim , then we are all winners here 😉

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whatever I - personally - don’t see on cameras , it is simply speculations . I do hope she has a guy outside ( this one , someone else ? As long she’s happy it doesn’t reallly matter .. ) but for whatever we can say with facts is the following .. Tani was NEVER masturbating while she had Tim satisfying her  sexual instincts .. I say then that it’s high possibilities that sexually , there’s nothing going on outside since now she’s daily masturbating ( and let’s be honest , if women have the real deal nearly daily , there’s no need to masturbate .. ) , HOPEFULLY , this will change soon and see again what this woman can do ( maybe she and Masha / Dasha also , currently the best performers ) , even more , if a man knows how to satisfy her as great as she was satisfying Tim , then we are all winners here 😉

My dear friend you really doesn't noticing that all Tani's bates are only a show? Ok, she may cum for real, but is all a show. With Tim she didn't need that because she was already getting top  cam and replay with him.