B5 General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

21 minutes ago, moules said:

The clothes she is wearing is a long, ankle-length skirt.  More a party outfit then typical, comfortable street-wear.  And every girl I have ever known who expects to be sleeping overnight elsewhere will carry a larger purse with cosmetics, hair brush, etc.  Unlike some other participants, Tani is very particular about her appearance.  I don't think she even has a phone charger with her. 

I guess you never saw her coming back from a night with the same clothes. I guess only once I saw her going out with a backpack with spare clothes.

I think everyone here is missing the main point , that is that Tani SHOWED TO US ( at least yesterday ) where she is spending her off camera times ( of course it can be also other places and others but we assume this guy - we don’t know if they fuck or they are just now get to know one another more and more ) , we can’t complain that she’s hiding then , she makes a statement and says “ hey , this is a guy I have met , we appear for the first time together , we left together and never went back in the villa , most probably then at his place “ … It is a first step and she showed us who she’s seeing , please let’s not go to the endless loss of nearly everyone doing things out and hiding . 

As we said , let’s hope that this guy - since he has no issues being on cameras - will go for more if he is Tani’s new “ personal interest “ and won’t  hesitate being on cameras for the ultimate private sharing things and to go further with the thoughts , I hope we get to see some of his social circle also appearing and joining at parties , at the pools in the villas and so on. 

It isn’t a coincidence that for a long long long time now , the most viewable and top replays scenes involve anytime a gathering is happening , subscribers want to watch new faces , expect people to flirt and watch it , guests that maybe they do something , the monotony can only break with such things , very glad that Tani isn’t hiding and personally i believe she will reward the viewers 😉😋

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, switch said:

this new boyfriend of Tani  don't want to fuck on cams

My sub ends today,next time I'm re-subbing is when Tani fucks this dude 'or any dude' on cam....one of the best 'riders' I've seen on RLC😍

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

My sub ends today,next time I'm re-subbing is when Tani fucks this dude 'or any dude' on cam....one of the best 'riders' I've seen on RLC😍

Can’t agree less .. still , the best rider currently is Tereza , Tani is an expert in many many other things though 😉.. I think she will be generous with her private life once again with the viewers 😌

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can’t agree less .. still , the best rider currently is Tereza , Tani is an expert in many many other things though 😉.. I think she will be generous with her private life once again with the viewers 😌

'One of' the best...Tereza is also one of the best for me as well....

7 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

that boy is a friend of Timur and has been there twice before (as far as I've seen), whether he's Tani's friend or not I don't know and I don't care either, if residents choose to live their lives outside the cameras  they should leave, i don't pay for empty rooms

surely you are realistic enoughto understand  in Real Life people go outside , go to a beach, a club, have a normal life  ..these are not sex prisoners held in your basement   

Oh and you better let yours out and get new ones 

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Jesus the drama people here create. All couples fight and move on without splitting up. Some people here feed of drama an want the worse case senario to happen. GET A LIFE!

of course we want drama ... this is paid Entertaiment man ... Tits and ass and tricks in the bedroom .. but we are voyeurs on many levels  so to see a break up, an affair (some even hope for make  up sex lol) that's what keeps it spicy.. 

so whatever your interests in coming to a wacky voyeur site does for you , feel free to enjoy what you like and  leave others to get their thing from it ... even if its to criticize , or get superior  we do it all here 

we are all suspect of needing to get a life ....including you    See Ya in Church Brother 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2