B5 General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

Just now, cupid30 said:

finally we get to see who tani has been fucking off cam,now it's time for some on cam action!!🤞

It doesn’t mean that because she was off cam she was fucking this guy .. obviously , he doesn’t have an issue being on cameras but if he is indeed more than a simple friend of Tani ( that I do very much wish he is ) , it doesn’t mean that he wants to be seen for making up extreme privacy 😁 .. but let’s hope if they are together that Tani can convince him and see what can she bring for us this time …😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It doesn’t mean that because she was off cam she was fucking this guy .. obviously , he doesn’t have an issue being on cameras but if he is indeed more than a simple friend of Tani ( that I do very much wish he is ) , it doesn’t mean that he wants to be seen for making up extreme privacy 😁 .. but let’s hope if they are together that Tani can convince him and see what can she bring for us this time …😉

looks like tani and her 'friend ' decided to go for a walk in the park to feed the ducks! lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cupid30 said:

looks like tani and her 'friend ' decided to go for a walk in the park to feed the ducks! lol

8:10am still no sign of tani...her and the "plutonic friend" probably went to the museum after feeding ducks!!!😂

• Haha 2

that boy is a friend of Timur and has been there twice before (as far as I've seen), whether he's Tani's friend or not I don't know and I don't care either, if residents choose to live their lives outside the cameras  they should leave, i don't pay for empty rooms

• Like 2

Tani did not plan ahead to sleep elsewhere.  She brought only her small purse.  No change of clothes.  No cosmetics.

I think this evening was T&T doing some matchmaking, and Tani had not fucked this guy before.  She may have fucked him last night though.  I think the odds are good that we may see them together again, in a more intimate setting. 

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Tani did not plan ahead to sleep elsewhere.  She brought only her small purse.  No change of clothes.  No cosmetics.

I think this evening was T&T doing some matchmaking, and Tani had not fucked this guy before.  She may have fucked him last night though.  I think the odds are good that we may see them together again, in a more intimate setting. 

Why would she need a change of clothes?

She has been out many nights without all that. She just to sleep naked or wearing panties and come back with the same clothes. Toothbrush is cheap and can be bought anywhere or even get of his spare ones.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, moules said:

i guess u didnt see them at the B5 party the other week

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Why would she need a change of clothes?

She has been out many nights without all that. She just to sleep naked or wearing panties and come back with the same clothes. Toothbrush is cheap and can be bought anywhere or even get of his spare ones.

The clothes she is wearing is a long, ankle-length skirt.  More a party outfit then typical, comfortable street-wear.  And every girl I have ever known who expects to be sleeping overnight elsewhere will carry a larger purse with cosmetics, hair brush, etc.  Unlike some other participants, Tani is very particular about her appearance.  I don't think she even has a phone charger with her.