B4 - General Topic 2023 #17 (March)

I see that Dana & Zara are back which will make many viewers happy.  

I guess it is reasonable now to say that RLC plays it safe and relies on referrals or repeaters to recruit tenants.  As we watched in the last year or so:  Anya was referred by Marlene, Britney by Gina, Tani and Lavika by Lilith, Raniya by Elettra, Aziza by Tani, Alsu & Zhanna by Serafima and most recently Grisha by Karol & Kos.   

I believe that Zara and Britney have similar personality and I think they will get along well and who knows they may form a team for good entertainment. 

• Like 1

Zara and Dana. Zara is a pretty young woman. Dana .... is thin built .... get that girl a sandwich !  As I remember (not so long ago), both ladies used vibrators in the bathroom and in the shower. Zara also used a vibrator in bed. Both ladies were willing to participate in B4 playtime, living room parties, spin the bottle / dare. If things got to randy, tops off, Dana would put the breaks on Zara.   

Radislava, her name was mentioned in the B7 posts. I think this is the day, March 5, one year ago, Loraine blew up at Radislava at the B4 kitchen table. (Don't know what the issue was)  Loraine stormed off, got her suitcase and started packing. Radi followed and tried to talk to Loriane, but had the door slammed in her face. Radi was upset and started crying. Then the ugly started to happen in the villa. Whispers and talking. Clicks formed. Radi's so called friends, Holly, Tweety, and Olivia, turned against her. Over the next month, what was real were Radi's tears.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1