B4 - General Topic 2023 #17 (March)

14 minutes ago, pajero said:

dana et zara presente b4

can someone explain to me why rlc keeps bringing girls back please.  is it due to the forum members wanting them back and rlc reads that and says; we can bring back so and so and we wouldn't have to go out and recruit.  i really don't understand why they bring girls back.

Just now, FrankZabba said:

can someone explain to me why rlc keeps bringing girls back please.  is it due to the forum members wanting them back and rlc reads that and says; we can bring back so and so and we wouldn't have to go out and recruit.  i really don't understand why they bring girls back.

Because some returning tenants they know that are good and new one are always o shot in the dark. Like Britney that is Gina's friend but doesn't do 10% of what Gina did.

6 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Zara has style and class! You can't say that about some of the other female and male residents, even with good will. Hopefully, their RLC will soon be able to provide someone with whom Zara complements each other well. Otherwise it would be like pouring "pearls before swine"

lets see if you say that after this repeat stay!

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Both were shit

lol wuut ? You must have a bad taste lol, Zara was top notch and very popular as everyone could see with the top cams and from what poeple posted here.

• Like 1