New guest party

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know if it's the same girl, either, but she gave them both a nice friendly hug and then left.

I might actually start warming up to this couple. They seem to be a bit more comfortable in front of the cameras. And obviously, they have at least one friend that little Squirrel would enjoy ALL NIGHT LONG.

I do not know if it's the same girl, either, but she gave them both a nice friendly hug and then left.

I might actually start warming up to this couple. They seem to be a bit more comfortable in front of the cameras. And obviously, they have at least one friend that little Squirrel would enjoy ALL NIGHT LONG.

+1, and wouldn't mind seeing our guest and Adriana have a little girl time.....mmmmmm!!

+1, and wouldn't mind seeing our guest and Adriana have a little girl time.....mmmmmm!!

Thank you for the +1, however, many Old Dudes might be insulted, since they prefer -1s and consider +1s to be an insult. It's an old game here on CamCaps.

You are a newbie at CamCaps so I'll take it as it was intended. Post often and explore. And welcome to the zoo.

Nice avatar you have there, my friend. Extremely handsome.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the +1, however, many Old Dudes might be insulted, since they prefer -1s and consider +1s to be an insult. It's an old game here on CamCaps.

You are a newbie at CamCaps so I'll take it as it was intended. Post often and explore. And welcome to the zoo.

Nice avatar you have there, my friend. Extremely handsome.

The avatar was Germaine to the subject...(did I actually just say that?), oh, and I down voted, so you got the -1. I still owe you one since that one evened it out. I'll post as much as I can, when I can, and yeah, I'll be a paying member soon. RLC, is too freakin' much fun to watch not to share. I think I'm gonna steal one of Maya's kittens and Stepan's jammies......

All images are down, a blond female friend is over there now. Can't tell its the same you guys liked from the party.

I'm sorry for a "small" delay, I had time to read these rarely. It was not the same girl.