New guest party

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I first saw the blonde girl come in, i was like here we go. she looked like a stripper with the tats. but i also wanted to see her tits. life is good sometimes. nice pics

yes, me too, it made ​​me think of Isabel !! but from there it snaps completely naked and without reason, in front of guests, I do not believe !!!

when I first saw the blonde girl come in, i was like here we go. she looked like a stripper with the tats. but i also wanted to see her tits. life is good sometimes. nice pics

yes, me too, it made ​​me think of Isabel !! but from there it snaps completely naked and without reason, in front of guests, I do not believe !!!

We Old Dudes remember Mighty Mouse. (In Russian, it's Mouska or something like that, but the language is not important.) She alone added great interest to RLC, and she added interest to an apartment where the tenants were extremely boring. No offense to Elaina and Arthur fans (or whateverthefuck their name was.)

May I suggest that our beloved Mighty Mouse, Blondie, and the Girl In The Red Dress, be blessed by the Deity of Your Choice. I don't care about the deity of your choice, but Mouse, Blondie and the Red Dress Girl would make any hetero-sexual man froth enthusiastically with hormonal  interest. These women kicked ass when they got in front of a RLC camera, and they loved it. (And so did little squirrel. :P )