B1 - General Topic 2023 #4 (March)

22 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I'd fuck her 10 ways to Sunday...  she has a beautiful, natural body that turns me fully on ... can't believe any man here would not do the same ?

I believe in you, but I guess that majority of older guys want younger and better shaped bodies than her. Just look at other women out there. Bigger ass and more firm tits than hers.

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

It floors me the great number of complainers who come here ( and keep coming and coming ??)  to B1   

If they are so awful !!  just stop coming here . simple really 

Take your own advice and stop reading our comments if they bother you so much. There's even a handy ignore button.

I pay for both RLC and this site, I'll post my opinion wherever I want to. I've enjoyed B1 in the past, including the two tenants who were in Sera's room before her. I hope to enjoy whatever tenants replace Sera & Zhanna. And I hope that happens soon. Hell, I'd be happy to enjoy Sera or Zhanna as tenants if they actually start living in the apartment and doing stuff there. If the other GOV apartments get as bad as this one, I'll unsubscribe and stop posting, but until then, deal with it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, timber said:

Take your own advice and stop reading our comments if they bother you so much. There's even a handy ignore button.

I pay for both RLC and this site, I'll post my opinion wherever I want to. I've enjoyed B1 in the past, including the two tenants who were in Sera's room before her. I hope to enjoy whatever tenants replace Sera & Zhanna. And I hope that happens soon. Hell, I'd be happy to enjoy Sera or Zhanna as tenants if they actually start living in the apartment and doing stuff there. If the other GOV apartments get as bad as this one, I'll unsubscribe and stop posting, but until then, deal with it.

I always enjoy B1...many do not  but ironically come  here when they have such distain ... so why bother ? 

BTW fuck off cranky baby  you know where the ignore button is  SMD

16 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I always enjoy B1...many do not  but ironically come  here when they have such distain ... so why bother ? 

BTW fuck off cranky baby  you know where the ignore button is  SMD

Sticking to acronyms is a wise choice since basic spelling seems to elude you. 

Beyond that, you can take your weird holier-than-thou act and shove it. I've had the misfortune of seeing your posts in other threads. They read like they were written by an inbred 6-year-old. But more relevant to this conversation, you complain about all sorts of things. You say that girls are useless and should leave. For example, here's a recent post of yours about Britney (who, while far from one of my favorite tenants, has still done more in a month or two than Sera has done in multiple lengthy stays on RLC):

great potential, do nothing ...so what ? she is so unattractive to even bothering to watch ????? she can go too...new meat

I've never insulted Sera's appearance or posted anything with that level of 'distain' (it's disdain by the way) about her. I've only criticized her behavior as a tenant. So I don't believe a word of your inept preaching in this thread.

But putting you on my ignore list does seem like a good idea. I don't think I've ever seen you post anything remotely insightful or worthwhile, and I don't like hypocrites. Adios.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, timber said:

Sticking to acronyms is a wise choice since basic spelling seems to elude you. 

Beyond that, you can take your weird holier-than-thou act and shove it. I've had the misfortune of seeing your posts in other threads. They read like they were written by an inbred 6-year-old. But more relevant to this conversation, you complain about all sorts of things. You say that girls are useless and should leave. For example, here's a recent post of yours about Britney (who, while far from one of my favorite tenants, has still done more in a month or two than Sera has done in multiple lengthy stays on RLC):

I've never insulted Sera's appearance or posted anything with that level of 'distain' (it's disdain by the way) about her. I've only criticized her behavior as a tenant. So I don't believe a word of your inept preaching in this thread.

But putting you on my ignore list does seem like a good idea. I don't think I've ever seen you post anything remotely insightful or worthwhile, and I don't like hypocrites. Adios.

boy are you ever trying hard to impress yourself  oh great intelligent superior douchebag