B1 - General Topic 2023 #4 (March)

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I dont care to argue but you are not  understanding my pov  B1 and B4 are the only ones in years that have noise complaints with police visits

B1 used to have parties but got shut down ( likely and why not, only by RLC who don;t like cops investigating  understandably long before Sera arrived   Sure Sera is not a high social to want to have the girls come over and wrap each other in plastic wrap like Sera and the girls used to do 

very few !!! of the current tenants live in and have a prescience  in Barcelona ( reputation to be concerned with ) like Sera does (what 4 years now ) she is smart to keep her underground RLC job away from her reputation in town ...  in the small circles she must travel in

people here want everything from everyone, all the time, the way they want and dictate to these women who give a fuck about us .. look at this trend  of rare male visitors anymore ... it's just not worth the hassle and maybe security of these villas  ( again maybe more RLC influence ?) 

so again lets stop hating ?, criticizing , speculating  and let it happen ...

like what you like, leave the project, give up your sub? but no one gives a fuck or can change the ways of RLC..       

no argument she is boring , most of the tenants with and before her have been boring in B1 for some time now   

Given that a large percentage of your posts are complaining about the male tenants in B7, I'm not sure you're not really in any position to tell someone else to stop criticizing RLC's decisions or RLC's tenants. 

Beyond that, putting a bunch of exclamation marks after something doesn't magically make it true. A high number of recent tenants either lived in Barcelona before joining or stayed in Barcelona after they left RLC. Additionally other apartments have had more recent issues with noise and complaints and police visits, B5 for example. And if Sera's so concerned with keeping her local social circle separate from RLC, why does she keep recruiting girls from it to be rlc tenants? And how does fear about her 'reputation' or worry about noise complaints explain her skipping parties in other RLC apartments or doing her exact same B1 routine on the rare occasions she does visit other places?

And more importantly, who cares what the reasons are for her being a boring tenant who makes her apartment and others worse? The end result is what matters. I'm not saying she's an awful person, I'm saying she's a bad RLC tenant by my standards.

29 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

After all the carry on from Sera getting ready and which shoes to wear last night, she comes home wearing hotel slippers.…. 🤔

So I guess that at least the guy took her to a fancy hotel.