US General Domestic Politics (2023) #8 (Starts 3/07/23)

3 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Sad. Always these generalizations and Democrat baiting. Far-right reps are far worse, as naïve Trump proved.

But it is just fine when when you make wild generalizations attacking the U.S., Republicans, and Donald Trump?  You are such a hypocrite. And it is an absolute fact that Democrats have destroyed California.

3 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Sad. Always these generalizations and Democrat baiting. Far-right reps are far worse, as naïve Trump proved.

What is not sad, but actually quite ridiculous, is the fact that you continue your propaganda crusade in this thread of the forum. As was previously stated, even Col. Klink and Sargeant Shultz were not as much of a dummkoft as you since they would recognize someone for who they actially are such as yourself propagandist kraut, as all of your naive, arrogant, and mentally disturbed mentors such as hitler, goring, goebbels, himmler, hess, bormann, heidrich, mengele, and all the rest all proved.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They're living in a pipe dream world.  It will never happen.

If a man can be considered a woman, than I can be considered black so give me my 5 million dollars 💸 💵 💲 🤑 💰 💱 

• Haha 1