US General Domestic Politics (2023) #8 (Starts 3/07/23)

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I did too until my cable company dropped it, and the cable company couldn't give me a straight answer as to why they dropped it. Wouldn't be surprised if the cable company was pressured by the government.

You can buy Roku for a one time fee of $30 and watch Newsmax & 500,000 movies & TV 📺 shows

4 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Exactly what I said. I have a rotor-steered satellite system and internet and can watch every channel in the world live. For your rest. I can see all the bullshit from US stations - and I'm often speechless at so much stupidity. 😁

If watching Fox News makes you speechless that would be more reason for you to watch. :biggrin:

3 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

I don't want to repeat myself, you're clueless. A bank's operative business is in the interests of its customers in the foreground. "Donations" are usually associated with the expectation of something in return, social donations are good, but if the primary business gets out of focus then these managers are just fools - who now rely on state aid. Pretty stupid!!! 

I agree those "woke" bank managers at SVB were stupid, and they were also liberal progressives.

4 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Genau das was ich gesagt habe. Ich habe eine rotor-gesteuerte Satelliten-Anlage und Internet und kann jeden Sender auf der Welt live sehen. Zu Deiner Ruhe. Ich kann jeden Schwachsinn von US-Stationen sehen - und bin oft sprachlos über soviel Dummheit. 😁

BS Welcome to 1990.  All channels are encripted.

I don't want to repeat myself, you're clueless. A bank's operative business is in the interests of its customers in the foreground. "Donations" are usually associated with the expectation of something in return, social donations are good, but if the primary business gets out of focus then these managers are just fools - who now rely on state aid. Pretty stupid!!! 

And Joe Biden is the one who wants to bailout all the millionaires and billionaires who had more than $250,000 on deposit in the bank.:dodgy:

And again you're talking nonsense. In the legal system "Democrat" or "Rep" ??? Really important in the "still cowboy state" USA ??? In Germany there are 3 independent pillars in democracy. Parliaments in 16 federal states and in the Bundestag, which pass laws (legislature - parties play a role), then administration, police ...... (executive, independent of parties) and judiciary (jurisprudence, independent of parties), which at the Federal Constitutional Court is the last word has. And in the US?? Is this a dream or trauma??? There are rogue states like Poland or Turkey in which decisions of the highest court in parliament can be negated by a simple majority. Is USA also on the way??? Too bad, too bad ..... Court is court, independent of parties - and that has to reach the citizens.

Criminals must remain criminals - even if his name is Trump and he still has 4.5 billion assets.

But I'm not talking about Germany, Poland, nor Turkey, I'm talking about the politically corrupt  New York City and New York state.:sad:

2 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Ridge is constantly trying to distract from the topic with cheap buzzwords and then rush to Biden to protect his zampano from Trump. I can't allow that. Truth should not be completely negated. Even if I'm considered a "troll". Thanks.

You wouldn't recognize the truth if you tripped over it.

Almost everyone in the U.S. knows the charges against Trump are a sham and that this is just another way to smear him and hopefully get rid of him as a presidential candidate. Even the people who want to get rid of Trump know the charges against him are a joke, but they are willing to allow the legal system to be bastardized just because they hate Trump so much. But if they can do this to a former president they can also do this to anyone else in this country that they don't like and want to be rid of.:cry: