B4 - General Topic 2023 #18 (March)

12 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

You mean she hasn't given it up to Ant....:)

I really want to see local Spanish guys flirting the girls and ultimately the girls surrendering .. I have obviously nothing against the central / Northern European people but being also a Mediterranean Sea / southern European person , the fame we have as being more explosive and spontaneous in our actions , isn’t random or has been assigned to us through  the years .. I believe that if the girls wanted , they would engage with locals but it looks ( without having any clue or simply crazy speculating ) that RLC isn’t motivating for such things anymore .. maybe the incident with Bruno has made things more strict , we see now more Russian speaking guys around the girls , the last one who had many locals but this because she only wanted sex and not anything serious , it was Marlene .. Zabava had an English speaker but it was towards the end .. as i said ,  pure speculation. 

I can’t  believe  that all of these girls when they go out they aren’t flirted by locals , a walk by the beach or at the beach , i mean , they are there next to you , craving for a guy ( or girl 😏 ) to go and talk to them .. and a local will easily go .. so , i can’t think that Tani would like anything with Anthony when she can easily have absolutely anyone she wishes .. Serafima for example is dealing with foreigners , i can’t forget  when she was FaceTiming some weeks ago and she was talking in English showing her tits to a guy and telling him “ come on , you have seen them so many times “ indicating about her boobs ..

Let’s see how this isolated boredom period will be going in the next weeks ,the only ones who really wish to show off and be crazy are currently Alsu , Tani and Kimberly .. the rest are very “ SLOW “ let’s say .. and it is simply too much personally watching masturbation after masturbation.. I have become a big fan of Karina because she simply lives a completely normal life on cameras and I adore her approach , attitude and behavior .. why can’t we have more tenants like her ? ( And she’s local by the way .. ) .

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I really want to see local Spanish guys flirting the girls and ultimately the girls surrendering .. I have obviously nothing against the central / Northern European people but being also a Mediterranean Sea / southern European person , the fame we have as being more explosive and spontaneous in our actions , isn’t random or has been assigned to us through  the years .. I believe that if the girls wanted , they would engage with locals but it looks ( without having any clue or simply crazy speculating ) that RLC isn’t motivating for such things anymore .. maybe the incident with Bruno has made things more strict , we see now more Russian speaking guys around the girls , the last one who had many locals but this because she only wanted sex and not anything serious , it was Marlene .. Zabava had an English speaker but it was towards the end .. as i said ,  pure speculation. 

I can’t  believe  that all of these girls when they go out they aren’t flirted by locals , a walk by the beach or at the beach , i mean , they are there next to you , craving for a guy ( or girl 😏 ) to go and talk to them .. and a local will easily go .. so , i can’t think that Tani would like anything with Anthony when she can easily have absolutely anyone she wishes .. Serafima for example is dealing with foreigners , i can’t forget  when she was FaceTiming some weeks ago and she was talking in English showing her tits to a guy and telling him “ come on , you have seen them so many times “ indicating about her boobs ..

Let’s see how this isolated boredom period will be going in the next weeks ,the only ones who really wish to show off and be crazy are currently Alsu , Tani and Kimberly .. the rest are very “ SLOW “ let’s say .. and it is simply too much personally watching masturbation after masturbation.. I have become a big fan of Karina because she simply lives a completely normal life on cameras and I adore her approach , attitude and behavior .. why can’t we have more tenants like her ? ( And she’s local by the way .. ) .

That's because many of them have bad English, doesn't know Spanish and the local guys have more options regarding beautiful women. Another reason might be that with locals they doesn't want them to know what they do.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Maxrambo414 said:

now Tani apparently goes away with Grischa and Anthony and Britney, the guys don't have to be, it sucks!

welcome to "rloc", (real life off camera)!  the question is, which apartment are they going to show up at or is it b7's time for another sad party.

• Haha 1