B4 - General Topic 2023 #18 (March)

Tani’s  incredible sex skills and the sessions we had the luck to watch , are highly missed .. she’s in the top 3 current RLC cast across the whole countries and apartments that she KNOWS what sex means to both please and be pleased . Her repertoire of fantastic sex is unlimited and it is a pity that we can’t see her interacting with a guy that could be the same level like her .. nevertheless , it is now quite some time that she’s herself again and she offers lots of private moments .. personally I thought that she wasn’t into masturbations but I am more than glad that I proved completely wrong and her woman needs are surfacing day by day more and more .. I hope she flirts and being flirted outside of the apartment and soon to see her with a partner .. definitely a woman fantastic to watch .. 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Tani’s  incredible sex skills and the sessions we had the luck to watch , are highly missed .. she’s in the top 3 current RLC cast across the whole countries and apartments that she KNOWS what sex means to both please and be pleased . Her repertoire of fantastic sex is unlimited and it is a pity that we can’t see her interacting with a guy that could be the same level like her .. nevertheless , it is now quite some time that she’s herself again and she offers lots of private moments .. personally I thought that she wasn’t into masturbations but I am more than glad that I proved completely wrong and her woman needs are surfacing day by day more and more .. I hope she flirts and being flirted outside of the apartment and soon to see her with a partner .. definitely a woman fantastic to watch .. 

You mean she hasn't given it up to Ant....:)