B4 - General Topic 2023 #18 (March)

i agree, now with b7 right next door it literally sucks ass big time and not only that, b4 has seen a noticeable decline in what the girls do.  b7 is a major problem for b4, i'm sure it's expected to increase viewership but in reality it hinders it big time in my opinion.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Maxrambo414 said:

It keeps getting worse in B4 and B7, not really worth looking at!

I can see that you are complaining all the time and characterizing the tenants … what is it that you personally want to watch ? And why are you watching and you are repeatedly complaining when you can simply do other things , don’t watch RLC for example or tune in at another apartment ? Just reasonable questions I guess .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Vedo che ti lamenti sempre e caratterizzi gli inquilini... che cosa vuoi vedere personalmente? E perché stai guardando e ti lamenti ripetutamente quando puoi semplicemente fare altre cose, non guardare RLC per esempio o sintonizzarti in un altro appartamento? Solo domande ragionevoli immagino .. 

dovresti farlo anche tu…😒

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maxrambo414 said:

With so much crap here, one can only complain!

You have every right to complain. But it also seems like this is messing with your head. I also think that, either you stay away from RLC for a few time or look something to watch in other apartments.

21 minutes ago, Maxrambo414 said:

With so much crap here - as you say - one can close the monitor , watch Netflix . Amazon , Disney + or HBO , play console or pc games and if you have a person in your life , dedicate your time to this person rather than having put the record in a constant repeat of negativity towards something you disguise but you are watching strangely .. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Maxrambo414 said:

I guess he means the forum, not RLC.

Most people here use more energy on others comments,

because they are to poor to subscribe and watch RLC.

16 minutes ago, northguy said:

Immagino che intendesse il forum, non RLC.

La maggior parte delle persone qui usa più energia sui commenti degli altri,

perché sono troppo poveri per abbonarsi e guardare RLC.

E invece devi diffidare da quelli che dicono di non avere un abbonamento a RLC perche’ dicono che e’ noioso o perche’ e’ una merda, ma poi vengono nel forum a leggere commenti e a lamentarsi di RLC,

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Mauri said:

E invece devi diffidare da quelli che dicono di non avere un abbonamento a RLC perche’ dicono che e’ noioso o perche’ e’ una merda, ma poi vengono nel forum a leggere commenti e a lamentarsi di RLC,

Perfetto. You nailed it.

• Upvote 1