Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

one the finest pussies I have ever seen  

Johnny you are generous and have exquisite taste 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

bounding? 

ya like getting Tight ..like knots  bounding   Its an old term out of the far east Europe    come on man get with the program !

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya like getting Tight ..like knots  bounding   Its an old term out of the far east Europe    come on man get with the program !

i think i'm one of the few on this forum that is with the program!  i've never read so much rubbish in my life, people trying to live through their own fantasies.

Anthony Anthony, I don't know why? but this guy gets under my skin. What a Joke.... Or maybe I'm just jealous? because he gets to hang around my favorite Gals

Aziza, Zara 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

They work for the same company and it is certainly agreed that they can use the shared facilities such as Tub and FR

You are making an assumption that there is an agreement, and that there are "shared" facilities. I'm uncomfortable with the guys just showing up whenever they want. I think this effects the girls freedom to go topless in the kitchen, living room, and poolside.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Troy said:

Anthony Anthony, I don't know why? but this guy gets under my skin. What a Joke.... Or maybe I'm just jealous? because he gets to hang around my favorite Gals

Aziza, Zara 🤣🤣🤣

jealous?  why on earth would you be jealous?

10 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

You are making an assumption that there is an agreement, and that there are "shared" facilities. I'm uncomfortable with the guys just showing up whenever they want. I think this effects the girls freedom to go topless in the kitchen, living room, and poolside.   

i agree with you

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i think i'm one of the few on this forum that is with the program!  i've never read so much rubbish in my life, people trying to live through their own fantasies.

You tell him HFB

• Haha 3