B4 - General Topic 2023 #19 (March)

30 minutes ago, moules said:

She is becoming more comfortable and experienced with her toy.  She prefers to stimulate her clit and pussy lips.  Penetration, even with her fingers, not so much.  Tim would not eat her pussy, so their sex was more about pleasuring him, than her.  On the other hand, deep penetration is a feature of Tereza's bates.

It would be well worth the price of a subscription to watch Aleksandra or Radi join Tani in that bed.  Radi doing Tweety in that very bed was like watching a flower-bud blossoming into bloom.

Radislava has no clue with toys , she got knowledge when she first bought the pink one if I remember correctly in B1 .. for me , a woman that knows how to masturbate you can see from her fingers sessions .. if she knows how to do physical , we can always expect that the toys ( the next level ) will be handled equally well . 

Tani is an expert with sex , very few tenants have the knowledge that she has. 

3 minutes ago, Marco71 said:

Sicher ja, immer noch nicht leicht zu verstehen, wenn sie zur Arbeit oder so ausgeht. (Irgendwo hier habe ich gelesen, dass sie wahrscheinlich als Stripperin arbeitet)

Sie ist aber mit Aziza und Tani weggegangen. Haben alle etwas länger gebraucht ihre Kleider rauszusuchen

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

How can you post when you have no idea when you don’t watch ? Please , give the forum a break … It’s funny always that people like you only post and stare negativity , it is impossible that everything is bad , that’s what it is funny with you and some others here … What makes it even worse is that people like you are inhabiting the forum at certain times when you CLEARLY state that it is all bad .. why do you post the negativity ? Why do you state things that degrade these people ? What have they done to you ? Why so much hate to people that you haven’t ( like ALL here ) haven’t sat next to them to say a “ hello “ at least and then MAYBE ..maybe all of your accusations have a reasonable idea behind … but no , it must be all a negativity for you. 

Harley Fatboy has always been like that.😂

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

The forum member  you try to initiate a dialogue with ,  will ALWAYS  speak negative about any of the tenants

That's the secret "power" of old men viewing young girls:

They are not good enough and should be fired, and then they think,

they control the forum with bad language.

The little man, inflated. It's both obvious and common here.

Half the comments here are founded on this strategy.

They don't represent the subscribers at all.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, northguy said:

That's the secret "power" of old men viewing young girls:

They are not good enough and should be fired, and then they think,

they control the forum with bad language.

The little man, inflated. It's both obvious and common here.

Half the comments here are founded on this strategy.

They don't represent the subscribers at all.

I am 52 but i don't think or act as those "old men", and i suppose many others like me do the same, by the way. :-)