Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #10

Pete1960

5 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Cant disagree with the opinion, but there has been a number of comments (including by myself) expressing hopes for shows on different cameras, different toys, looking towards the camera, sex with lights on, dance sessions, return of the CK sports bra and thong combo, anal sex, deepthroat and sloppy bj's (ok thats a new one I slipped in).

Mostly suggested quite respectfully, but they haven't borne fruit

The sex on different cameras and with lights on should be a natural occurrence but isn't any longer, which adds to the often accurate accusation of " boring " which with a little thought from Leora and Paul could be easily rectified if they wished to, the question is " Do they care enough " ..Perhaps not!

The rest of what is suggested would be a personal preference that may or may not be taken up and acted upon, although with the exception of the " sloppy BJ's " she has at various times given us superb examples of the rest.

Contrary to what the site title states and what a few Leora acolytes can't bring themselves to admit to themselves is that this is in no shape or form " Real life " !  For whatever reasons these couples commit themselves to this project it is for reward in one way or another. 

None of them anymore are innocents trying to pay their college fees, Leora was or appeared to be very innocent when she first started and gradually warmed to the task to such an extent that she enjoyed the interaction with the cameras ( audience ) and she then completely controlled the situation and her audience by encouraging them with her vulnerabilities, smiles and girl next door persona to become remotely emotionally involved. 

Make no doubt about it, if she didn't perform sexual acts RLC would not employ her, some folks state that they would still watch if she withdrew all sexual favours......REALLY !! How sad !

Leora and the other girls are sex workers plain and simple, in Leora's case she is a very pleasant caring woman who enjoys exhibiting herself and the benefits it brings, she is a sexual deviant giving a service to sexual perverts like ourselves.......People can watch for whatever reason they wish but have a periodic reality check as to what is real and what is business. 

She has sexual charisma, more's the pity she now doesn't appear to have the space or interest to display it to it's full capacity. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The sex on different cameras and with lights on should be a natural occurrence but isn't any longer, which adds to the often accurate accusation of " boring " which with a little thought from Leora and Paul could be easily rectified if they wished to, the question is " Do they care enough " ..Perhaps not!

The rest of what is suggested would be a personal preference that may or may not be taken up and acted upon, although with the exception of the " sloppy BJ's " she has at various times given us superb examples of the rest.

Leora and the other girls are sex workers plain and simple, in Leora's case she is a very pleasant caring woman who enjoys exhibiting herself and the benefits it brings, she is a sexual deviant giving a service to sexual perverts like ourselves.......People can watch for whatever reason they wish but have a periodic reality check as to what is real and what is business. 

She has sexual charisma, mores the pity she now doesn't appear to have the space or interest to display it to it's full capacity. 

The comment was more in response to your comment about making 'respectful suggestions', and referring to the previous, relatively, recent comments/suggestions that had been made.

As you highlighted, the majority of the things she has done plenty of times for our enjoyment, which is why they are suggested. We know she has it in her wheel-house and we've enjoyed it, so why wouldnt we want to see it more. A part of it is wishing for the good ol'days instead of the current reality.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Cant disagree with the opinion, but there has been a number of comments (including by myself) expressing hopes for shows on different cameras, different toys, looking towards the camera, sex with lights on, dance sessions, return of the CK sports bra and thong combo, anal sex, deepthroat and sloppy bj's (ok thats a new one I slipped in).

Mostly suggested quite respectfully, but they haven't borne fruit

Who could disagree with that?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, peking said:

Call me crazy but I see nothing wrong with her present😀

I respect your opinion, and no you are not crazy, but then I have not seen you fawning over her and trying to shut people down who have a different opinion to yourself as some self righteous individuals on here do.

Long may you enjoy her!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I respect your opinion, and no you are not crazy, but then I have not seen you fawning over her and trying to shut people down who have a different opinion to yourself as some self righteous individuals on here do.

Long may you enjoy her!

aahhh, yeah, I've seen em

for awhile, there was a lot of eggshells/rice paper in this forum

amusing but strange

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora was or appeared to be very innocent when she first started and gradually warmed to the task to such an extent that she enjoyed the interaction with the cameras ( audience ) and she then completely controlled the situation and her audience by encouraging them with her vulnerabilities, smiles and girl next door persona to become remotely emotionally involved. 

Leora and the other girls are sex workers plain and simple, in Leora's case she is a very pleasant caring woman who enjoys exhibiting herself and the benefits it brings, she is a sexual deviant giving a service to sexual perverts like ourselves.......

Concise and right on

• Upvote 1

I'm out of here.

Off to the airport for flight home, back in London tomorrow morning, settle in and start arranging the videos for Wednesdays resumption.

Have a good weekend people.

PS; Keep sending the emojis Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest and I will collect them sometime tomorrow...Please don't disappoint me as I so look forward to your invaluable contribution to the forum...Play nicely with the other kids now 🤪

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1