Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #10

Pete1960

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

As for people continually criticising Leora's lack of entertainment, I would imagine she is far more likely to try and accommodate certain scenarios if she is requested respectfully, it may take a few days but usually it works, by being harsh and sarcastic toward her will only play to her stubborn nature and she will likely dig her heels in and totally withdraw her favours.

Why not try it for a month and see if things improve.

Okay, I will do my part but the only way for me to be nice is to be silent which means no posts for one month starting today. No one should post anything except Pulo because he watches the apartment 24/7 and describes their activities in a nice complimentary way. I dare others to say nothing for a month to see if Leora reawakens with more exciting and varied entertainment. My time away from commenting starts NOW!!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Okay, I will do my part but the only way for me to be nice is to be silent which means no posts for one month starting today. No one should post anything except Pulo because he watches the apartment 24/7 and describes their activities in a nice complimentary way. I dare others to say nothing for a month to see if Leora reawakens with more exciting and varied entertainment. My time away from commenting starts NOW!!!

QUIET  🤐

49 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

D'accord, je ferai ma part, mais la seule façon pour moi d'être gentil est de me taire, ce qui signifie qu'il n'y aura pas de publication pendant un mois à compter d'aujourd'hui. Personne ne devrait publier quoi que ce soit à part Pulo car il surveille l'appartement 24 heures sur 24 et 7 jours sur 7 et décrit leurs activités de manière élogieuse. Je défie les autres de ne rien dire pendant un mois pour voir si Leora se réveille avec des divertissements plus excitants et variés. Mon temps loin des commentaires commence MAINTENANT !!!

49 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

D'accord, je ferai ma part, mais la seule façon pour moi d'être gentil est de me taire, ce qui signifie qu'il n'y aura pas de publication pendant un mois à compter d'aujourd'hui. Personne ne devrait publier quoi que ce soit à part Pulo car il surveille l'appartement 24 heures sur 24 et 7 jours sur 7 et décrit leurs activités de manière élogieuse. Je défie les autres de ne rien dire pendant un mois pour voir si Leora se réveille avec des divertissements plus excitants et variés. Mon temps loin des commentaires commence MAINTENANT !!!

pour moi aussi  a partie  de maintenant  a bientôt dans un mois 

59 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

A trifle extreme perhaps but your choice mate. She may take the lack of comment as a sign that all is good and everyone is happy with what is occurring within the apartment.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I think - in a way - Leora proved the negative comments wrong as yesterday she was generous to the fans … so , she isn’t getting affected as it seems .. And , at least you are a member that finally someone has something to say and chat here , so , I hope you stay active with your thoughts and opinions ☺️😌

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think - in a way - Leora proved the negative comments wrong as yesterday she was generous to the fans … so , she isn’t getting affected as it seems .. And , at least you are a member that finally someone has something to say and chat here , so , I hope you stay active with your thoughts and opinions ☺️😌

A bath bate and a fuck yesterday. She still has needs.

• Like 1