B2 - General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I can’t understand  the reasons for keeping Lara apart of not wanting to have one more apartment completely empty .. I think after Zhanna , Lara is the second one acting like a tourist ( Zhanna of course was the worst ) and she clearly doesn’t belong or deserve being an employee for this company .. let’s see . 

agree 100%

• Thanks 1

I guess that RLC can't have a say in Lara moving to the master bedroom, but they should. Does she really thinks that she deserves the best room in the apartment.

I totally understand that she doesn't masturbate or have sex, if she wasn't in the GOV project.

GOV is to have a minimum of adult entertainment.

• Thanks 1

Bloody typical, they get shot of the two who don’t hide anything when they shag and bate, only to keep a non performer. The fact she’s moved into the big room would suggest her shag buddy, who has possibly been waiting in the wings, will move in 😩

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I guess that RLC can't have a say in Lara moving to the master bedroom, but they should. Does she really thinks that she deserves the best room in the apartment.

I totally understand that she doesn't masturbate or have sex, if she wasn't in the GOV project.

GOV is to have a minimum of adult entertainment.

There will always be a debate of which apartment has offered the most in the history of this site .. B2 has offered more “ memorable “ moments while B1 has always been the place that anything can happen by anyone .. I consider B2 more special and a “ must be “ place for the tenants ( the roof and the endless summer nights with the sunsets and sunrises watching the endless Mediterranean blue sea )  but less attractive for us viewers as many things have happened off cameras , B1 has hosted tenants who are an “ RLC living history “ ..

All this connection has only to do with the explanation I am trying to give to myself if what the hell has Lara done so as to deserve not only being an RLC tenant but ( as it all looks ) also getting the B2 master bedroom ? Seriously ? From the one and only Lavika and being one in many years getting the room by herself and PROVING that she deserved it to a person that only cares to come home , take a shower and work in her outside of the RLC job and apartment projects at her laptop ? Please RLC , give us a fucking ridiculous break .. EXCEPT … if ( like it has been happening before Lavika ) she gets someone to share the master bedroom and she proves ideal while Lara will be doing her business outside the apartment .. this is the only logical and reasonable explanation so we can also have 2 tenants in the single rooms that will respect the viewers and the subscriptions . 

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Bloody typical, they get shot of the two who don’t hide anything when they shag and bate, only to keep a non performer. The fact she’s moved into the big room would suggest her shag buddy, who has possibly been waiting in the wings, will move in 😩

This is a possible explanation .. but at least she can justify her presence .. Otherwise , it will remain a mystery of what RLC is looking for at her and what they have invested .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There will always be a debate of which apartment has offered the most in the history of this site .. B2 has offered more “ memorable “ moments while B1 has always been the place that anything can happen by anyone .. I consider B2 more special and a “ must be “ place for the tenants ( the roof and the endless summer nights with the sunsets and sunrises watching the endless Mediterranean blue sea )  but less attractive for us viewers as many things have happened off cameras , B1 has hosted tenants who are an “ RLC living history “ ..

All this connection has only to do with the explanation I am trying to give to myself if what the hell has Lara done so as to deserve not only being an RLC tenant but ( as it all looks ) also getting the B2 master bedroom ? Seriously ? From the one and only Lavika and being one in many years getting the room by herself and PROVING that she deserved it to a person that only cares to come home , take a shower and work in her outside of the RLC job and apartment projects at her laptop ? Please RLC , give us a fucking ridiculous break .. EXCEPT … if ( like it has been happening before Lavika ) she gets someone to share the master bedroom and she proves ideal while Lara will be doing her business outside the apartment .. this is the only logical and reasonable explanation so we can also have 2 tenants in the single rooms that will respect the viewers and the subscriptions . 

We say that some tenants does pitstops faster than a F1 Team, but this room went from 300 km/h to 0 much faster than a F1 car.

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1754 Lavi left again with the rest 
Big hug to Lara

Funny .. they didn’t even interact as Lara hardly ever did something with both Karina and Lavika , still Lavika showing her greatness by saying goodbye despite the “ tourism behavior “ Lara who compared to her makes money without contributing a 5% in the viewership of this apartment . 

Just now, thinga69 said:

We say that some tenants does pitstops faster than a F1 Team, but this room went from 300 km/h to 0 much faster than a F1 car.

Let’s hope that there’s an explanation for this decision , otherwise , prepare for another extreme moaning ( rightfully coming by the viewers ) . 

Just now, ddhm said:

Let’s hope that there’s an explanation for this decision , otherwise , prepare for another extreme moaning ( rightfully coming by the viewers ) . 

I guess the only explanation will be that she's the only senior tenant so she gets the room. If she wanted to bring a guy she would have brought him over already, but I really doubt that she told him about the cams.

For me it is simpler. Lara took advantage of the situation and got the bigger room. This may mean that it will take long time for the new girls to come. If there were already replacements they would have already established the rooms.

38 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

For me it is simpler. Lara took advantage of the situation and got the bigger room. This may mean that it will take long time for the new girls to come. If there were already replacements they would have already established the rooms.

my big wait is more for B1 now and the replacement of the 4 free couples apartments