B1 - General Topic 2023 #5 (March)

Easter is coming and look is like Serafima is going to church every morning after her night adventures to light up a candle and pray that all gets nice in her life and maybe finds a boyfriend that understands her , that she needs to be out in clubs expanding her social circles , when at home she will need to be naked for the job she has assigned for , she will need to sleep also at times at the place where her “ official “ job is , so many little details that she’s searching a boyfriend to try and communicate this to him .. a candle every morning might help her .. at the same time , she must keep an “ ethic level “ inside the apartment with fellow tenants keeping an epic level of being respecting and quiet ( achieving this by having an apartment empty is a good idea and a new joined tenant limited in actions .. ) , no loud music of noises or fun because the police might come and she and her fellow tenants get kicked out - and then RLC will be deleting the footage so as nobody learns who started the noise problem - … B1 adventures continue , it is BY FAR , the most fun and interesting apartment to watch , who in the end doesn’t want a pair of nice big titties  parading for free everyday and two nice legs being constantly open , showing off a pussy  being touched by always nice taken care of nails … pfff 😜😝🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Usual B1 ... Boring ... The 3 are on the couch, not talking to each other, ALL 3 watching their phones ... RLC must do something about it ASAP !! 

It’s exactly what RLC wants from this apartment .. to be quiet and with women that want to be naked on free cameras so potential new customers fall in the trap 😁Kimberly and Co were there for two days and gave this apartment kind of life and unpredictability but the main B1 tenant , despite every second night she’s most probably in noisy places , she asked that they “ chill “ because they broke the apartment’s rules , which is the following one … BE BORING 😂🤣😂🤣

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, joebirch said:

So Serafima just opens her legs but never doesn’t anything, correct? 🤣🤣🤣

works for me ... show some natural hanging titties and I'm ok 

I am a 100 years old and this is better than looking at my old lady 

• Sad 2