1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Many many versions or levels?? of alcoholism to pigeon hole a definition ...  but yours is the basis of addiction and that is where the behaviors can be manageable or destructive ...  

better watch out for such a topic here because there will be much discussion and debate and not enough discussion about de Bates 

separate forum page 

There is no reason to debate about it because I understand that many here just simply creates whatever meaning they want just to fit in their argument. I just raised that questioning to make sure that not everyone here thinks like you guys. 

Have a great weekend.

55 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You notice her doing that too...  Well the kid is trying her best to be followed, giver her that

She achieved for almost 48 hours being around 60-70% occupying the top camera replays last week by being completely unpredictable and not caring for her personal image like the woman in Prague does with all calculated actions and on cameras presence so as her image remain intact … and that’s why she has a life without friends and a continuous boredom .. at least Kimberly’s life is an interesting one and the most important , SHE LIVES her life being real and not pretending or hiding or not wanting things not to be shared on cameras ..

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Some that is addicted to alcohol. And to me someone that is addicted to a substance can't stay many days without taking some.

Not bad.  I think Kimberly is a binge drinker.  Drinks at times in the AM and for sure doesn't stop until she passes out.  Hope she never drives a car.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Not bad.  I think Kimberly is a binge drinker.  Drinks at times in the AM and for sure doesn't stop until she passes out.  Hope she never drives a car.

I guess you only watched her once and already formulated her diagnosis. She drinks just like everyone else and that weekend every one were drinking just as much as her.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess you only watched her once and already formulated her diagnosis. She drinks just like everyone else and that weekend every one were drinking just as much as her.

No actually I've watched her esp weekends since she came. She drinks as all do but she specifically drinks to the point of obnoxiousness. Repeatedly.

Why would you assume I only watched her once?

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

No actually I've watched her esp weekends since she came. She drinks as all do but she specifically drinks to the point of obnoxiousness. Repeatedly.

Why would you assume I only watched her once?

Because last weekend was when I saw you commenting about her, at least commented more about her and with a lot of judgement about her behavior.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Because last weekend was when I saw you commenting about her, at least commented more about her and with a lot of judgement about her behavior.

Okay, understand.  I've been watching for a long time but just posted for the first time on this forum about a week ago. The first time I became concerned for her was a party now occupied by Tani, et al, don't know the B number in Barcelona. It was a Friday night and she took of her bottoms while in the crowd. It shocked me she was so demonstrative and the other began giving her space even leaving the room. At one point Timur had a serious talk with her on the couch and she shaped up and was quiet. She a bad drunk or at least she certainly was that night.

I'm pulling for her. Think she's a nice gal on the inside. She sure can't hold her booze.

20 hours ago, trixben said:

Is it necessary for Kimberly to imitate Leora every day?

The problem is that she also mimics it badly. At least Leora masturbates for real. There's nothing wrong with "imitating" someone, but at least do it well and convincingly.

• Haha 1

The eternal forced parties, which are only organized to suggest what is happening and everyone having a lot of fun, are just boring, especially when children's games are organized again, nobody needs that!

• Like 2