15 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm getting doubtful that we will see any interaction between Nelly and her friend. It is coincidental that I had just referenced her affair with Nelly about a week ago. They are sitting too far apart from each other on the sofa so maybe just click bate. I missed the issue with Bodgan. Turning off cameras eh? Be careful in accusing him of any wrong doing. He has a cult following almost as intense and Leora's. 

if someone told me it was her mother i would believe it immediately 🙃

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I have been looking unsuccessfully to find what you are referencing. Perhaps if you gave us a time and date stamp, there would be more support for you position?

i'm afraid this story is the daily shit that goes by here, the only good thing about this is that as long as they're on this forum they do little harm

• Like 1

Starting here you can find many pages of discussion regarding Bogdan turning off the power in B4 and then being caught cuddling with Aziza and subsequently taking her into the off-camera B4 garage where they stayed for 3+ hours. 

A number of hours later, RLC deleted the replay of camera 2-9 that showed Bogdan turning off the power and the replay from camera 2-4 that showed him cuddling with Aziza when the nightvision got turned back on by Fior. You can see the replay gaps on Saturday evening/Sunday morning between midnight and 1. And it's not a generalized replay outage, only those two cameras are missing footage. You can still see Aziza finally emerging from the garage around 4:15 AM.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, philo said:

I have been looking unsuccessfully to find what you are referencing. Perhaps if you gave us a time and date stamp, there would be more support for you position?

It was deleted. But someone might have saved it before it got deleted.

• Upvote 1