B7 - General Topic 2023 #6 (March)

15 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I've watched her a number of times and it seems she just stops suddenly and covers herself. He intensity is very minor.

Might be anorgasmia: delayed, infrequent or absent orgasms, or significantly less-intense orgasms

If you were guy having sex with her it'd be like the old high school joke. The guy asks the girl 'did you cum?' and she responds 'I think so'.  Hey when you do you know!

I agree that her behavior is very different than most. I recall that Kristy used to have an unusual bating behavior as well...her bates were over almost as soon as they started and when she came she would cover up immediately. But that was before she met Taylor. Maybe Kimberly just needs someone to turn her out and give her the anal she seems to want.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I agree that her behavior is very different than most. I recall that Kristy used to have an unusual bating behavior as well...her bates were over almost as soon as they started and when she came she would cover up immediately. But that was before she met Taylor. Maybe Kimberly just needs someone to turn her out and give her the anal she seems to want.  

I think she needs someone to care for her in a very specific attention giving manner. She'd be putty in the guy's hands.

Don't take honest opinions on observations as a negative, guys (and gals) but I truly am pulling for Kimberly to find happiness and esp. love. She would be a terrific girl to be with if a guy would take her as his own. and shower her with affection. She has 'it' but doesn't know how to get it. 

I'm hoping she isn't taken advantage of. She not a slut. She is a lost girl that doesn't know how to attract a man without sex. She would be a catch for a life partner if she'd put her foot down and demand respect instead of selling herself cheap. Just my opinion. Pulling for you Kimberly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Watching her in the kitchen at several apartments, Kimberly is a homemaker, cooking, washing dishes, putting them away and being responsible. It's a shame she isn't courted. Again she is cannon fodder for being used but a nice guy like Anthony has to notice she's a catch unless he doesn't also want one. As troubled as she might appear she is a diamond in the rough. A keeper.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Watching her in the kitchen at several apartments, Kimberly is a homemaker, cooking, washing dishes, putting them away and being responsible. It's a shame she isn't courted. Again she is cannon fodder for being used but a nice guy like Anthony has to notice she's a catch unless he doesn't also want one. As troubled as she might appear she is a diamond in the rough. A keeper.

She threw herself at tim even though he was in a relationship and she's cock teasing Anthony. She isn't nearly as nice as you want to believe she is.