B7 - General Topic 2023 #6 (March)

Grisha and Alsu: frustration must be at a maximum

- she can't make him hard in spite of all her efforts

- he clearly does not "appreciate" Alsu and I would add women in general (what Alsu is doing to him would make become hard even a jellyfish) but he must do it (the only reason must be related to RLC, they would never be together otherwise)

not nice having RLC directly or indirectly conditioning two tenants this way, and also not productive I would add.

28 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

just another boring employee function

Really ? This is how you were thinking when you were doing it with your coworkers ? A boring employee function ? But of course , what do you know about life when for you watching( you watching ? how 😂🤣😂 )  people gathering and trying to enjoy on a Saturday night makes you wonder “ why don’t I have this and I need to read what’s going on and comment so as to fill my Saturday night by doing something and break my loneliness “ … 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I notice Anthony is paying attention to and caring for Kimberly. Glad for her and good for him. Nice man.

I don’t think his gorgeous ex agrees with you concerning being a nice man .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Really ? This is how you were thinking when you were doing it with your coworkers ? A boring employee function ? But of course , what do you know about life when for you watching( you watching ? how 😂🤣😂 )  people gathering and trying to enjoy on a Saturday night makes you wonder “ why don’t I have this and I need to read what’s going on and comment so as to fill my Saturday night by doing something and break my loneliness “ … 

what about you casanova, you have allot of room to talk!

23 minutes ago, Slow said:

Grisha and Alsu: frustration must be at a maximum

- she can't make him hard in spite of all her efforts

- he clearly does not "appreciate" Alsu and I would add women in general (what Alsu is doing to him would make become hard even a jellyfish) but he must do it (the only reason must be related to RLC, they would never be together otherwise)

not nice having RLC directly or indirectly conditioning two tenants this way, and also not productive I would add.

Alsu ( as was noticed earlier in B7 with one more phonecall in English ) has her fun outside ( I don’t mean sex , it can be anything and of course sex included ) and she just has a good friendship with this guy which it looks to me like an agreement so as to gain viewership benefits as this might be a serious extra income for a tenant apart from the natural stay in the villa.