B7 - General Topic 2023 #6 (March)

For all the people who suddenly speak negative about the guys , it is because of them and themselves only that at least the villas remain fun to watch … think about Thor , he gave some of the best moments with Holly and he managed Oks ( or Karen ) .. Samson , THE ONLY ONE who managed two Lara / Serafima/Zhanna type of girls to even involve in a threesome ( I don’t think anyone forgets the amazing ex he had for almost 2 weeks , the ONLY ONE who managed to have performing on cameras like never before on one of the most beautiful that RLC had, Loraine and of course - as mentioned - )  the two just sleeping in the villa Ailey and Kassandra .. and of course master word  bla bla mister Tim who is THE ONLY ONE who managed Kimberly and of course seduced Tani .

Anthony has been fun to watch so far and Grisha , well , let the opinions vary as he is a category by himself … The truth is that without the men , the villas would have been suffering 10 times more than the present situation .. and let everyone blame the guys when the real problem is the girls who are shy to have private life on cameras .. and the top of the problems of course ( which as of today enters another direction and perhaps we will be facing one of the biggest dramas ) , the permanent  stay of Nelly and Bogdan as a couple when these two villas should be for singles , parties , events , fun … 

• Haha 3

I have given this a lot of though. I have considered that both Anthony and Grisha have fucked women. However, I don't see any signs at all that they are really interested in women. I cannot imagine having trouble getting a hard on with all of the nudity and touching. I recall how hard Kimberly had to work to get Anthony hard when she gave him a hand job in the bathtub a couple weeks ago. WTF is going on here?

Just now, corvette84 said:

Any girl that fucks up her face by blowing up her lips is not incredible. 

If they try to blow your dick with their blow up lips , tell them no because they won’t be incredible blowjobing you .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

If they try to blow your dick with their blow up lips , tell them no because they won’t be incredible blowjobing you .. 

A girl like that wouldn't interest me so that would never happen. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It would be like facefucking a baboon

• Upvote 1